FmPt'10 Kit Requests Original Only Helpers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gza-Ob1

Who loves ya baby
Reaction score
I plan to design kit packs using these styles FmPt'10 Template Pack V1 as I have failed to find any packs done in this style only the template for others to use i will be taking requests to do original kits people want done in this style one request at a time meaning just request one team not about 15 teams in one post once one is done i will do another team for you if you would like to help and design kits also with me in this style just pm me or post in here saying you want to help
One example of a kit already done in this style In game size

Last edited:
Lol yeah cleaning it up isnt really needed as in the game you dont see the little defects you only see it when u zoom right in thats why i left it

Now u dont lmao

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Putting names on the shirts is a good idea apart from the fact players retire on the game and get sold and swap teams so wouldnt really be any point in names on the shirts

What if you looked at the club and put a legends name on the back, or just the name of the team?

Thats a good idea actually to put legends on the back of the shirt if anyone has a request for a team let me know and ill try my best i am still a noob just want something to do cause i work from home so im in a lot

Aberdeen away shirt not sure what the back looks like

Last edited:
An example of Dunc's idea with legends on the back of the strip in this case the famous number 7 probably the greatest Celtic player ever Jinky " Jimmy Johnstone "

I think it looks pretty good mate, try doing some other teams so people can see what else you can do! :)

Man Utd Home kit - Legend "Bobby Charlton" N10
Man Utd Away kit

Kl m8 soz guess i should take the criticism have you any idea how to make the hoops crease into the fabric textures ?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot dude what u think of the utd kits ?

Valencia Home and away Legend David villa number 7

Last edited:
where've you got the templates from?
and do they work in game?

Yeah they work in game i got them on here from a thread somewhere cant remember what one

Rangers home Rangers Away Kits

Last edited:
Nath123 dont come in the thread with useless posts stay on topic Please

All the kits for English Premier League

File for download with config file Entire Premier League Hope you Enjoy

Last edited:
Another league done La Liga Spain Don't worry about the kits sizes in that Screenshot had to scrunch some up to fit in there are all one size in game

" Still looking for helpers anyone wanna help do these kits pm me ill send u template and stuff would prefer if you had msn as its easier to send files to each other and check on progress with packs i plan to do every single team i can and country even national kits

Last edited:
Done another few kits Starting the Argentinian Primera Division the kits are a god dam nightmare lots of daft lines spent about 3 hours with a pen tool doing them hope you guys like the pack will be released in a couple of days for Argentina Primera Brazil League and liga Sagres Portugal League all in about 2 days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.