FmPt'10 Kit Requests Original Only Helpers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could try a South African PSL pack for you mate?

game size is 220x220 right?

More Argentina Primera Division kits done post 25 will be collecting helpers in a couple of days once i finish this pack and can check who i want to do and stuff need to make a list

More kits done Portugal Liga Sagres the entire league

Last edited:
Just a quick thing mate.. What's the point in these kits if you don't put names on the back? Cus the back of a kit really isn't that nice.. So why not use the whole picture for a good LS/SS shirt? I can't see many people downloading them unless you put legends or at least the team name on the back

Maybe u wont download them names on the back of the shirt is pointless as things change players move and i cant be bothered searching for a legend for every team as i plan to do every league everyone uses the ss style and most of the designs are already there so u just need to change colours basically i use these as i need to design most of it myself using the pen tool and so on so it takes more skill to do it i prefer this style also to the ss style im sure if people want to add a name to the strips its easy enough as ive Saved every single psd file so i can edit them furthur if you dont like them dont enter the thread or download them so far your 1 person but thanks for the critisicm but to be honest i dont really need it

Last edited:
What happened to my post? Deleted by a Mod? :p Lol anyway, nice kits and have you done my Liverpool request yet, the real life kit?

Yeah but for some reason when i came on today loads of my posts and so on have been deleted and messages and the kit i sent you wierd

Last edited:
The kit Paul **** Requested Fernando Torres Liverpool home kit

Status
Not open for further replies.