Andrew37

Reaction score
Can't install it. Seems I need framework 4.0 which I have installed/uninstalled about 6 times.

Any tips?

Pretty ironic you say that, then continue to post it twice.

Had the same problem but yeah just download the archived version works fine.

Pretty ironic you say that, then continue to post it twice.

No, it just saves him having to say it yet again. Post it twice, double the chance they'll actually read it. ;)

FMRTE doesnt auto mean someone cheats, and if they cheat its their game and they can do whatever they want with it =D

Personally I use FMRTE just to change my age in the game (24) since the game doesnt allow me to be that young ^^

I'm also having problems with the FMRTE. I've had the same problem with framework 4.0 so I've downloaded the archived version but it won't open. I click on it, I get that circle next to the mouse to show it's processing then nothing.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I'm also having problems with the FMRTE. I've had the same problem with framework 4.0 so I've downloaded the archived version but it won't open. I click on it, I get that circle next to the mouse to show it's processing then nothing.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Do you have Winrar (or an equivalent)?

Yes. I've opened the winrar file and found the application called fmrte.exe. When I click on it it asks me if I want to allow it to run, I click yes and then I get the circle next to the cursor to show it's processing but nothing happens.

Did you just open the file and run it from the rar or did you pack it out first?

I opened the file. Right clicked in FMRTE and clicked extract. I then tried to run it from a desktop icon.

I have downloaded the archived version, and it runs fine. But I can't load my game? It says that it does not support my game version?

the fmrte doesnt work with the lastest update at the min, facebook page says new version that incorporate update should be out asap.

I have downloaded the archived version, and it runs fine. But I can't load my game? It says that it does not support my game version?

FM2012 updated today, so FMRTE won't work. Just have to wait for it to update. :)

Another thing that may be worth mentioning - STEAM has just patched FM 12 to version 12.0.3 which renders the current FMRTE version 5.0 useless for editing. The guys over at FMRTE are working on an update though.

is there no way to down date back to normal? or stop the updates?