I'm having issue with it too but for different reasons. I have used it on my saved game before. I have used it to bring players back from injury when I've had loads of injuries at once. I used it whilst with West Ham in the Championship, got promoted then I get the error below. Does anyone know what it is and if it can be over come. Thanks in advance of any advice:

"FMRTE does not support your game version(12.0.3f231651),or your savegame is not loaded yet..

supported versions:
12.0.2 230123 STEAM"

Scrap that just read previous comments. That explains it Thanks guys

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Guys just checked FMRTE main website, update seems to be ready

FMRTE v5.0.1 for Football Manager 2012 » FMRTE - Official website

Y
ep thats sorted it, works great now

Last edited:
help

can anyone help? iv downloaded like every version of fmrte for fm 2012 and when i click load game it says does not support my game version... using framework 4.0.... iv also downloaded the archived version and i still have the same problem ?

tanx in advance

the was a patch update yesterday that through FMRTE off, but a new one went up on the site about 1/2 hour ago dude. install that. and try again. so it works with 12.0.4

write back

@wkdsoul ... thanks for the information but can u give me a link to what ur talking about because knowing me il download the wrong one please?
Tanx in advance

i don't use fmrte to cheat, i just like to change the kits each season, feels abit more realistic.