FMSERBIA 4-1-3-1-1 ( Leicester 116goals , Vardy 57goals )

U said that this tatic is better than 4-4-1-1 but u already have 3 losses when in your other tatic u have only 1 in all season.
What´s going wrong?

U said that this tatic is better than 4-4-1-1 but u already have 3 losses when in your other tatic u have only 1 in all season.
What´s going wrong?

Yes... because this tactic is more more more attacking than 4-4-1-1 ... but overall with this tactic you will have better results than my other tweak 4-4-1-1...

Well, i update my fm to 16.3 and start new season with Leicester, i never play in instant result and i´m with 4-4-1-1 tatic.
Let´s see if going well now and after i try this one..
For me tatics that we use more than control on mentality is for big teams in my opinion

Well, i update my fm to 16.3 and start new season with Leicester, i never play in instant result and i´m with 4-4-1-1 tatic.
Let´s see if going well now and after i try this one..
For me tatics that we use more than control on mentality is for big teams in my opinion

OK. Instant result is in FMTouch mod or download Instant Result skin

I'm using this exact same formation in my tweak of TFF's Conqueror, with a few different roles and instructions. It's really a great formation, with Arsenal I have scored over 140 goals in the second season.

Hey guys, do u have any problem in offensive corner? i almost never score goals

Why my ST have always poor ratting between 6.5 -6.7 ?

I am playing TOT

Harry kane , Gabriel barbosa

I am playing TOT

Try to train him Deep Lying Forward , will be better dont worry. For me Striker have the best rating. 8+

I am playing TOT

I recommended to you to play with Barbosa , he is more better than Kane at Deep Lying Forward position. Harry Kane is too slow player

I´m really dissapointed with the other tatic but it´s ok

What about set pieces?
Did you set the instructions or you leave deufalts?

Tapatalked

I'm about to start my third season (2017/18) managing Bayer Leverkusen, and I have just plugged this tactic in. I have a very good squad, so I expect great results :)

The only change I've made is AF instead of DLF, to make life easier for Chicharito Hernandez.

I'm about to start my third season (2017/18) managing Bayer Leverkusen, and I have just plugged this tactic in. I have a very good squad, so I expect great results :)

The only change I've made is AF instead of DLF, to make life easier for Chicharito Hernandez.

No no no... dont change DLF to Advanced Forward