FMSERBIA 4-1-3-1-1 ( Leicester 116goals , Vardy 57goals )

View attachment 166167

Not bad.. In first games i had 2 losses and after that the team play very well..Agains CIty, Arsenal and United i had some problems... I don+t win against City this year

used this tactic in my second season with Liverpool after 6 games. I'd just lost the previous game before this tactic and went the rest of the league season undefeated and won the title by 16 points. Played a mixture of instant result and normal depending on the game. Don't trust result for big games!

GReat tactic, recommend .

this tactic seems struggle when play with opponent played with 4-2-3-1...like arsenal or city...any suggestion?

this tactic seems struggle when play with opponent played with 4-2-3-1...like arsenal or city...any suggestion?

Try to change position AMC to CM(Attack) with same player instruction :) so formation will be 4-1-4-1

alrite...will tried....i played bornemouth rite now....half season to go...10 points below 1st spot. not bad for teams prediction to be relegated :D

working very well for me. Top of Lge 2 with 6 matches to go

For me this is the best tactic I used on FM2016.

With Ajax, Real Madrid and Man Utd had some awesome results. When I am bored from my Man Utd save I am going to try it with a lower team.

Predator

Have you done the V3 tweak for 352 Predator as yet, a few people keen to get your new version

Im using your 352 preditor v2 tweak and its insane. im surprised the thread on it is so quiet.

why are the player trainings different to positions in the tactic?