Tactic is updated to V7 !!! Final Update 99%
smile.gif

here is a bit of update.

I still use only v1. I tried few others but attacker didnt score so much in last season.

so here it is. have to say unbelivible. I think manager is much easier with years. I dont have such good squad. it is something like I dont know real or barca or bayern. but I dont think in first season with them something like this is possible.

View attachment 219028 View attachment 219027 View attachment 219026 View attachment 219025 View attachment 219024 View attachment 219023

only my attacker. that ****. he just cant get to 100!!! :)

ill have to try some other

here is a bit of update.

I still use only v1. I tried few others but attacker didnt score so much in last season.

so here it is. have to say unbelivible. I think manager is much easier with years. I dont have such good squad. it is something like I dont know real or barca or bayern. but I dont think in first season with them something like this is possible.

View attachment 966711 View attachment 966712 View attachment 966714 View attachment 966717 View attachment 966719 View attachment 966721

Hi Home Tactics Away Tactics Link ? 15.3.2 ?

I always use v1 I dont know if it is here still. with OI's from predator.

but I have as I said pretty good team and great long throw taker.

here is a bit of update.

View attachment 966711 View attachment 966712 View attachment 966714 View attachment 966717 View attachment 966719 View attachment 966721

Waooo... :) Your AC Milan is too Strong...Yes my V1 version is good , but only for Big Clubs , because medium and small clubs dont have good playmakers. ( my CML is on Roaming Playmaker Role in V1 ) . This Year Manager is too easy. I won the league with my V7 without player and set piece instrucions with Everton. Soo only Team Instruction and 4 2 3 1 formation :)

for me

4141v2 > finale winger v7 > finale IF v7.

iam experiment a lot of red cards for central defenders in version 7

for me

4141v2 > finale winger v7 > finale IF v7.

iam experiment a lot of red cards for central defenders in version 7

Yes , my best tweak is 4141 V2 :) but not every people like 4141 formation :) Most popular formation is 4231 and 433 :) In my test Inside Forward Version V7 is a little bit better than Winger V7 :)

Important !!!

In this tactic "Hard Tackle" is set for almost all positions and also TI "Get Stuck In" is actived so you need careful manage "Yellow Cards" during the match and substitute players who's been booked in order to avoid sending off!
For example, If you see that your CD or Full Backs have Yellow card and there’s a lot of time to play and result of the match is shaky so in this case I would recommend to substitute player who has been booked in order to avoid possible sending off.

Last edited:
Big Team

I am in great team playing online with friends and need to make a good season because the past was only in 4th place. I read something about the V1 be great for big team. Which tactic you consider the most indicated for big team need to make a good campaign?

I am in great team playing online with friends and need to make a good season because the past was only in 4th place. I read something about the V1 be great for big team. Which tactic you consider the most indicated for big team need to make a good campaign?

Only For Big Clubs with very good Roaming Playmaker !!!

1. Download my 4231 V7 Inside Forward !
2. Box to box midfielder change to Roaming Playmaker !
3. Central Midfielder Defend change to Ball Winning Midfielder Defend !

This is only for Big Clubs..because you have Roaming Playmaker ( Big clubs have only perfect Roaming Playmaker players )
For your Roaming Playmaker must to be very good Pshycial Attributes !!! Very Important !!!

Best Roaming Playmaker players : Fabregas , Iniesta , Thiago , Xavi , Modric , Tielemans , Koke , Mateo Kovacic , Pogba , Ward Prowse ....

Last edited:
Only For Big Clubs with very good Roaming Playmaker !!!

1. Download my 4231 V7 Inside Forward !
2. Box to box midfielder change to Roaming Playmaker !
3. Central Midfielder Defend change to Ball Winning Midfielder Defend !

This is only for Big Clubs..because you have Roaming Playmaker ( Big clubs have only perfect Roaming Playmaker players )
For your Roaming Playmaker must to be very good Pshycial Attributes !!! Very Important !!!

Best Roaming Playmaker players : Fabregas , Iniesta , Thiago , Xavi , Modric , Tielemans , Koke , Mateo Kovacic , Pogba , Ward Prowse ....

Perfect. I will do that.

Last edited:
Perfect. I will do that.
For Roaming Playmaker and Ball Winning midfielder Defend, have available the following players: James Rodrigues, Di Maria, Gotze, Odegaard, Strootman, Bender, Ward-Prowse and Tielemans.
Ward-Prowse and Tielemans not yet appear to have reached the potential maximum.
Which you indicate?

Ball Winning Midfielder must to be same player like , Matic , Ramires , Nigel De jong , Busquets , Martinez , so best defensive midfielders :)

Tielemans is fantastic player... :)