yea Messi advanced forward an Neymar left an Suarez rigt :)

View attachment 219287 So this just happened boys and girls. V5 inside forwards. Didn't have FB's taking corners cuz I can't be ****** to change the set piece takers. Tactic creator hats off to you

View attachment 966126 So this just happened boys and girls. V5 inside forwards. Didn't have FB's taking corners cuz I can't be ****** to change the set piece takers. Tactic creator hats off to you

Haha very nice victory :) i know V5 Inside Forwards is better than V5 Wingers... :) but i always play with wingers version , because i want to striker score most goals :) who is the best scorer for you , Inside Forwards or Striker ?

Last edited:
I won everything 2nd season with Spurs,using v5 wingers.

Haha very nice victory :) i know V5 Inside Forwards is better than V5 Wingers... :) but i always play with wingers version , because i want to striker score most goals :) who is the best scorer for you , Inside Forwards or Striker ?
I'd say striker score more but not by much. Depends on the opposition 1 game my striker will score 3 or 4 the next game my striker will score 1 and my IF's will score 3+ goals