Thanks

Can someone show me a picture of there team training? And there staff responsibilities? Just want to make sure I have it set up correctly

Sporting

I'll try this tactic at Sporting Lisbon right away. I'll post feedback ;)

This tactic is amazing! been looking for a 4-2-3-1 for a while now and came across this. Does everything it says. Now I know Leicester have won the league in real life but I cruised the league with them. Vardy scores for fun, Mahrez is an a assisting machine and gets a good few goals. Done the double with the league and the fa cup in the first season. Half way through my second and I am top of the league by 7 points and in the knockout stages of the champs league against galatasaray after topping my group.

Been able to sell players for good amounts as they have been performing well and bring in even better players to make my squad better. Mahrez is hot property and I could easily have sold him for £60m in the January transfer window. Think the only way I would sell him if I got 80m but there always I chance with using this tactic

I'm still not 100% if I have my training correct, players do moan abit about the training workload but it's usually only 5 players

Might be a stupid question, but can you set overall opposition instructions in FM Touch mode?

How good will this tactic be in the lower leagues?

Going to try bring a team up from the bottom of England

Really love the tactic, won the league first time with West Ham! Only got one problem with it though - I've had Sakho, Callum Wilson and even Vardy now as a striker, but no one seems to give me consistent ratings all the time, it evens gets to the point where the striker will not score for a long time before he puts one away again.

What are the top attributes I'm looking for with the striker for this formation? I know you said before that he should be quick and above 175cm, but Vardy fits that and has been doing pretty horribly on average. Would really appreciate it, it's the only thing that still gets me!

One of the most underrated tactics on FM I feel this is. Tried this with Arsenal, didn't make wholesale changes first season and very nearly won every trophy in one season for the first time on FM16, however unfortunately I lost to Man City in the FA Cup final. I did win the League, League Cup and Champions League though, the league especially at a canter.
Second season was a lot tougher, only retaining my league title, some pretty tough draws put pay to my cup runs.

I've then since started a new game with Inter Milan, and with no signings, first season, i'm currently 2nd and I am just into January so just past the halfway mark of the season. I have a 5 point gap to bridge to Juventus, but my main aim is to bring Champions League football back to the club and we are well on course for that.
Great tactic!!!

I love you FMSerb :) best 4231 I've played with consistent AF

I'm also currently using this tactic after a long period of stagnation with Puskas VI (draws, losses at the 3rd quarter of the 2nd season) and I did see my team improve! Great underrated tactic. I would love FMSerb to improve his first post with required / recommended attributes for players per roles.

if ST isn't scoring change the DLF to support, will encourage him to come back and run with it. Also if shoot less often isnt ticked then it. obvs need a gd dribbler

this tactic is great using newcastle again tactic is good but i need to change defending posistioning to attacking movement..result is good