I'm using this tactic too and I think it's one of the best 4-2-3-1 around.

using Tactic with Schalke in Bundesliga 5 games into the season already . And looking positive

One question should i train my striker as a complete forward Or deep lying forward

using Tactic with Schalke in Bundesliga 5 games into the season already . And looking positive

One question should i train my striker as a complete forward Or deep lying forward

Sometimes DLF , sometimes CF :)

just downloaded this but in OP pics it shows wingers but in the tactic i downloaded it has IF , Any help with that ?

Won a treble with Bayern first season. Nothing too special but what is interesting is that my U-19 team also won treble same season. They won U19 Bundesliga, U19 German Cup and UEFA Youth League. Double treble. They used same tactics. Can post some SS's if needed.

View attachment 127745

Lovin the tactic as you can see but as a lot of others in this thread, my DLF isnt really scoring that much. 13 games and only 5 league goals so far him while my team in total has scored 30 in the league in 14 games.

I'll try changing the AMC to attack, do you also recommend that I - as suggested above - change my DLF to support?

Other than that, great tactic with high possession.

its one of my favourite tactics and ive won lot of trophies with Inter, schalke, spurs but unfortunatly im bored with it right now, im looking to try a new save with my old 433 tactic as i miss the IF roles and the high rating and assists for my attacking full backs

thnx for the tactic bro and i highly recomend for the users

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Is there an FM18 version of this tactic? Loved it in 16!

HI FM FANS :)

Finally in Football Manager 16 my Striker got a Golden Ball and World Player of the Year :)

Hopefully the quote will notify you since it is a pretty old thread, haha.

I loved this tactic so much that I've been using it in FM18 and it still holds up pretty well! Although some games go very well, and other games are very uneventful for goals. I can beat Olympiakos away with Everton 4-0, then barely beat Watford home on a 1-0 that was a penalty.

Are there any ways you can recommend to tweak this tactic to make it more consistent in FM18? It has got to be my favorite tactic of all time on here in regards to the FM series, and it was hard to part with it after I stopped playing 16, although the thought of it working close to its full potential in 18 is too great for me not to ask your advice, FMSRB!

How good is the tactic for small teams and how I can improve

Sent from my T1-701u using Tapatalk