Do i need to set player instructions manually or they come with the tactic?

Brat, what about yellow/red cards? A lot of them or not much?

Acording to the results its supose to be a bomb! :) will test it later! Jesus 2017 is a test year for me :) i really want to start a proper save and can't becouse can't find a real good tactic!

Nice, 100 points with Everton 1st season, willl give this a whirl with Spurs tomorrow!

Still trying to find something that will give me results like your 4-2-4 Total Domination did on FM16....

Are those results playing FM Touch?

HI FM Fans :)

Here is my new tactic for the newest patch 17.2.

My Testing Team is Everton this year , so here are my results with them :)

My First 11

View attachment 1093006

League Table and Results

View attachment 1093007 View attachment 1093008 View attachment 1093009

View attachment 1093010 View attachment 1093011 View attachment 1093012

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS

AML - SHOULD BE RIGHTFOOTED
AMR - SHOULD BE LEFTFOOTED
DL - SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED
DR - SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED
AML or AMR TAKE THE CORNERS

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 1093014

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 1093013

TRAINING AND MATCH PREPARATION :

PRE SEASON - TEAM COHESION ( HIGH OR VERY HIGH ) AND ( MATCH TACTICS )
SEASON - BALANCED ( HIGH OR BALANCED ) AND ( DEFENSIVE POSITIONING OR ATTACKING )

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING :

GK - GOALKEEPER
DL AND DR - COMPLETE WING BACK
DCL AND DCR - BALL PLAYING DEFENDER
DMC - DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER
MCL AND MCR - ADVANCED PLAYMAKER
AML AND AMR - INSIDE FORWARD
FC - DEEP LYING FORWARD

TACTIC DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 1093015

PLAYERS INSTRUCTIONS :

DEEP LYING FORWARD (
STC ) INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 1093016

INSIDE FORWARDS ( AML AND AMR ) INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 1093017

CENTER MIDFIELDERS ( MCL AND MCR ) INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 1093018

DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER ( DMC ) INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 1093019

FULL BACKS ( DL AND DR ) INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 1093020

CENTRAL DEFENDERS (
CDL AND CDR ) INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 1093021

GOALKEEPER ( GK ) INSTRUCTIONS

View attachment 1093028

How do you see that screenie on your game? I havent got that view of player instructions.

Hi!! Can you adjust the 4-1-4-1 tactic for the new patch? It's fantastic!

on the base of first few games...tac looks solid

but Im playing now with weak team

I made a lil test on mr.l tests...so first impression and the same problem as tff vortex that is leake in a defence ans truggle on away fames... tried ti tick off ofside trap and put dline slightly deeper but still lost to newcastle away 3:2 but its very strong at home!

I made a lil test on mr.l tests...so first impression and the same problem as tff vortex that is leake in a defence ans truggle on away fames... tried ti tick off ofside trap and put dline slightly deeper but still lost to newcastle away 3:2 but its very strong at home!

Ehhh when you put Defensive Line to deeper you will concede different type of goals :)

yeah its true but i want o try to find a solution :) couse vortex has the same problem... teams are destroying with thru balls so its just impossible to play with high dline if you are underdog for example :)

yeah its true but i want o try to find a solution :) couse vortex has the same problem... teams are destroying with thru balls so its just impossible to play with high dline if you are underdog for example :)

My tactic has Slightly High Dline :) Different between Slightly High Dline and High Dline is about 10 meter (33feet) :) But okey nevermind :)

Ive just post what my tests show :) maybe i am wrong about dline but it was just leake on defence... its magical in offense but i am trying to find a solution not concede 3 from newcastle :)