This tactic has worked great for me, I´m managing Valencia 5 seasons into the save. I started to use this tactic midseason and the results have been great. Won LaLiga and the Europa League. I have been using Att.Mov. for games at home and favorite away and Def.Pos. away against good teams.

Booy i think this is the tactic for me...
I'l post a screen later,while i progress with Wrexham

One tweak i ussually do...when things don 't work,try change the striker to a Shadow Striker,done wonder s for me

Shadow Striker means? (I'm italian and the traduction si different

I keep drawing or losing away...... this is a good tactic and im not fully fluid yet be still don't seem to be getting results like everyone else :(

News about 4-1-4-1? :D

Ehhh , unfortunately at the moment i dont have a good 4-1-4-1 ... :) you should try this tactic with Inside Forwards. It is almost same as 4-1-4-1 :)

Last edited:
yes move it into att mid position,tactic fully fluid,very satisfied with it :)

Swopped to this after I was unsatisfied with another 4-3-3. Tactic doing well, in a tight league race playing United.

Although am finding my IF's arn't scoring as much as I'd maybe expect.

Zlatan, Martial and Rashford are my strikers.

Right side IF I have Bernadeschi, Mhkiyi, Mata. On the left I have Memphis and Martial. Dembele from Dortmund coming to me next window.

If I change my inside forwards in attacking midfielder you think i can have more cover in defense?

Last edited:
Hi

My Paris FC side are getting good results with this tactic in season 2 after promotion :) I'm expecting to growing even more succesful, when i get suited players and 100% familiarity.

I'm tho wondering if anyone can drop their corner set piece tactics :) ? My usual dosen't seem to work :)

Also, I will update with screenshots of my results at the end of the season :D

Hello sorry to derange you I would like which of your tactics is best for small club and verry small
(parma, paris fc, lens, fc united)

Al' ga je burazer natempirao na 100 poena :D :D :D Svaka čast, odlična taktika.