FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

Striker - Good all around strikers
ML and MR - Pacey players , acceleration , crossing , finishing like : Di Maria , Robben , Jesus Navas , Ribery
Box to Box : All around Midfielders like : Pogba , Vidal , Matuidi , Kante
CM (D) : good defending midfielders like Bender , Matuidi , Leiva , Busquets , Lahm
DL and DR : fast wing backs with good crossing passing tackling like Marcelo , Alba , Carvajal , Danilo
Ball Playing Defenders : Normal one defenders , dont be slow players ....
Impossible for a small team :(

I'm using one of your other tweaks but what would you say is the best overall tactic to use at the moment ??

This tactic is not fair to the guy who made Eusebio man!
You simple changed the offensive midfielder in support to a Box to Box Midefielder and renamed tactic to FMSRB 4-4-2!

Do not do this kind of sh*** man!
You decrease with this the quality of FMBASE on this matter!

Just my opinion!

This tactic is not fair to the guy who made Eusebio man!
You simple changed the offensive midfielder in support to a Box to Box Midefielder and renamed tactic to FMSRB 4-4-2!

Do not do this kind of sh*** man!
You decrease with this the quality of FMBASE on this matter!

Just my opinion!

Bravoooo mate , you are very smart ... i said it in the OP
And the thread name is FMSRB 442 ( Exploiting the match engine with Eusebio ) buy glasses
mate :)

Last edited:
( Exploiting the match engine with Eusebio ) buy glasses mate :)

I don´t need to buy glasses mate! But you need to stop stealing others tactics and renamed yours!
You only care for attention and you don´t respect the tactics creators!

Enjoy your game!

I don´t need to buy glasses mate! But you need to stop stealing others tactics and renamed yours!

Enjoy your game!

Its not true.

Thank you :)

And Eusebio tactic is very similar to TFF tactic,more likely the tweak of Annihalator if i remember good,i dont see him giving TFF credit,get your **** straight mate...
No need to spread hate,like kids in primary school lol...

Stop fighting or thread is closed. If you really want to act like a bunch of 5 year olds and are really desperate to score points do it via PM

Simple as

A few games in and this is the table and results so far:

View attachment 1061776

View attachment 1061777

Bruma is playing out of his skin, sold Deulofeu for 56m and get him for 9.5m can't argue so far:

View attachment 1061778

For anyone wondering about the strikers, I know that they are DLFs so they should be big and strong forwards but I'm having a lot of success with Jamie Vardy and Callum Wilson, this is what's working for me so I hope this helps someone
where are your goals coming from and how many the got ??

Stop fighting or thread is closed. If you really want to act like a bunch of 5 year olds and are really desperate to score points do it via PM

Simple as

So guys if you have problems with me , than PM me ... i will delete my inbox to have enough place for your messages

And Eusebio tactic is very similar to TFF tactic,more likely the tweak of Annihalator if i remember good,i dont see him giving TFF credit,get your **** straight mate...
No need to spread hate,like kids in primary school lol...

Be nice with your language man!
I did not spread hate i just share my opinion about this kind of tweaks!

And i don´t think FMBASE is the center of world in tactics sharing for everyone! You say it´s tweak of Annihalator but do you know if the guy knows this forum or even TFF tactics? I don´t think so. By your judgement, all tactics that have something off TFF tactics and there were too many this year in 433, 4132, 442, 451 are TFF tweaks?

The only way for you brains to grow up in this matter is someone realese a 3 defender formation or a 3 striker formation, the only 2 formations that TTF didn´t do it in this millions of tactics!

Enjoy your game!

Thank you mate

This is Eusebio v3 - The original - I'm very impressed becourse Weston is using the worst possible team in England but in the 5th division. Ignore the defensive record weston are super morons ha I just figured out what to call them club name should be (Weston-super Morons) - But instead imagine a capable team - Its sugar for diabetes for sure - delicious :)

View attachment 142564

This is very promising I will actually call it sensational - nothing that this thread could provide for this Weston team that's why its behind the original and as far as I know Eusebio didn't copy anyone - He thought outside the box and as long that noone can confirm he copied another mans tactic he didn't + if its that simular just remember the limitations in the settings or maybe someone copied him. Have some respect and thank Eusebio instead of accusing him

Cheers

Last edited:
images
jesaustralia and fm14serbia