FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

Pa ovo lagano osvajas/pobedujes :)
Jebati pregazio sam ih,verovatno najbolja taktika/tweak ove godine :D
Ova 2 neresena ujeba me match engine xD,sutnuse 1 na go dadose ga,ovi moji somovi 20x sutnuli samo 1 uterali :D

which one should I use? 442 or 442 instant result??

Haha :) Mate Instant Result version is for FMTouch mode or for Normal mode with Instant Results skin ... If you play with Instant Result then use 442 Instant Result version :) If you play Normally than 4-4-2 :) Do you understand what i said to you ? :)

which one should I use? 442 or 442 instant result??

He is turkish guy and I say turkish; Hocam sen normal mod ile oynayıp kendin maçı yönetiyorsan (Sonucu Göster modunu kullanmıyorsan) 442'yi kullanacaksın, 442 instant resuslt modu sonucu göster modunu kullananlar için.

He is turkish guy and I say turkish; Hocam sen normal mod ile oynayıp kendin maçı yönetiyorsan (Sonucu Göster modunu kullanmıyorsan) 442'yi kullanacaksın, 442 instant resuslt modu sonucu göster modunu kullananlar için.

Thx :)

Haha :) Mate Instant Result version is for FMTouch mode or for Normal mode with Instant Results skin ... If you play with Instant Result then use 442 Instant Result version :) If you play Normally than 4-4-2 :) Do you understand what i said to you ? :)
sorry sorry thank you. :)

hocam Ankaragücünde işe yararmı bu taktik? :)

guys, please speak english, this is an english forum

Guys ... I added to the OP 4-4-2 with 1 Defensive Midfielder ... :) so you have now 2 tactics ...

View attachment 142333

Warning !!!

4-4-2 (1DM) for Instant Result version Defensive Midfielder is on Defend !!! its not mistake from me :)

Last edited:
Guys i use at the moment 4-4-2 ( 1DM ) with my PSG :) , because with it Defensive Midfielder gets better rating :) i dont say its better tactic than first tweak 4-4-2 , but i like to get good ratings with all players :)

Some results with 4-4-2 (1DM) ... of course with my PSG :) with Normal Playing :)

View attachment 142331

Last edited:
Guys i use at the moment 4-4-2 ( 1DM ) with my PSG :) , because with it Defensive Midfielder gets better rating :) i dont say its better tactic than first tweak 4-4-2 , but i like to get good ratings with all players :)

Some results with 4-4-2 (1DM) ... of course with my PSG :) with Normal Playing :)

View attachment 1062079

I use at the moment with Ingolstadt(Me) vs Wolfsburg, and we are(Ingolstadt) won 3-1, looks great! ^^

I use at the moment with Ingolstadt(Me) vs Wolfsburg, and we are(Ingolstadt) won 3-1, looks great! ^^

Thx for your feedback :) 4-4-2 (1DM) needs more testing , because i tested it only with PSG :) i looking forward to your feedback/results with 4-4-2 (1DM) :)

Thank you mate

This is Eusebio v3 - The original - I'm very impressed becourse Weston is using the worst possible team in England but in the 5th division. Ignore the defensive record weston are super morons ha I just figured out what to call them club name should be (Weston-super Morons) - But instead imagine a capable team - Its sugar for diabetes for sure - delicious :)

View attachment 1061828

This is very promising I will actually call it sensational - nothing that this thread could provide for this Weston team that's why its behind the original and as far as I know Eusebio didn't copy anyone - He thought outside the box and as long that noone can confirm he copied another mans tactic he didn't + if its that simular just remember the limitations in the settings or maybe someone copied him. Have some respect and thank Eusebio instead of accusing him

Cheers

Hi!
Could you please share Eusebio v3 - The original tactic here? Original link is beat :(