FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
FMSRB ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

HI FM FANS :)

NEWS !!!

Here you can find some tweaks from SolounAmigo :

SolounAmigoTweaks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

Eusebio ( from other FM Forum ) created almost a perfect tactic for FM16 ... Now ive tweaked Eusebio-s tactic .

A) 4-4-2 Formation
B) 4-4-1-1 Formation

Which is the best tactic ?

I think 4-4-2 Formation , but if you dont have too many strikers than play with 4-4-1-1

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ( 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1 )

In 4-4-1-1 you have Shadow Striker Finishing is very important for him . FINISHING 13+ !!!

ML - SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED ( VERY IMPORTANT !!! )
MR - SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED ( VERY IMPORTANT !!! )
DL - SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED
DR - SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED
ML or MR TAKE THE CORNERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A) 4-4-2 FORMATION

View attachment 142704

TACTIC 4-4-2 DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 142702

TACTIC 4-4-2 FOR INSTANT RESULT DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 142701

B) 4-4-1-1 FORMATION

View attachment 141838

TACTIC 4-4-1-1 DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 141837

TACTIC 4-4-1-1 FOR INSTANT RESULT DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 141834

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 142699

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 142696

WHAT KIND OF PLAYERS SHOUD BE IN YOUR TEAM :

DEEP LYING FORWARDS

MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 15 ATTRIBUTES )

TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , STRENGHT , FINISHING , OF THE BALL , ANTICIPATION , COMPOSURE

OTHER IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 13 ATTRIBUTES )

PASSING , DRIBBLING , LONG SHOTS , VISION , DECISIONS , TEAMWORK , ACCELERATION , AGILITY , PACE

SHADOW STRIKERS

TECHNIQUE , PASSING , FIRST TOUCH , VISION , DECISION , DRIBBLING , AGILITY , FLAIR , FINISHING , ACCELERATION

OF THE BALL , COMPOSURE , PACE , LONG SHOTS , WORK RATE , TEAMWORK

WIDE MIDFIELDERS

ACCELERATION , DRIBBLING , AGILITY , FLAIR , PACE , TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , CROSSING

COMPOSURE , OF THE BALL , PASSING , DECISIONS , VISION , ANTICIPATION , COMPOSURE , FINISHING , LONG SHOTS

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER

PASSING , VISION , TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , TEAMWORK , WORKRATE , DECISION , ANTICIPATION , STAMINA , NATURAL FITNESS

COMPOSURE , OF THE BALL , POSITIONING , ACCELERATION , PACE , DRIBBLING , AGILITY , DETERMINATION , TACKLING

CENTRAL MIDFIELDER ( DEFEND )

WORK RATE , TEAMWORK , POSITIONING , TACKLING

MARKING , ANTICIPATION , STRENGHT , AGGGRESION , BRAVERY , DETERMINATION, ACCELERATION , PACE , AGILITY , TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , PASSING , VISION

WING BACKS

ACCELERATION , TEAMWORK , WORK RATE , TACKLING , STAMINA

AGILITY , PACE , ANTICIPATION , POSITIONING , MARKING , AGGRESION , BRAVERY , DETERMINATION , CROSSING , TECHNIQUE , DRIBBLING , PASSING , DECISION , VISION , COMPOSURE , OF THE BALL , STRENGHT

BALL PLAYING DEFENDERS

STRENGHT , POSITIONING , MARKING , CONCENTRATION , JUMPING , TACKLING , ANTICIPATION

AGGRESION , BRAVERY , DETERMINATION , ACCELERATION , PACE , AGILITY , WORK RATE

GOALKEEPER

REFLEXES , ONE ON ONES , HANDLING , CONCENTRATION , AGILITY

COMMUNICATION , COMMAND OF AREA

TRAINING AND MATCH PREPARATION :

PRE SEASON - TEAM COHESION ( HIGH OR VERY HIGH ) AND ( MATCH TACTICS )
SEASON - BALANCED ( HIGH OR BALANCED ) AND ( DEFENSIVE POSITIONING OR ATTACKING )

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING :

GK - GOALKEEPER
DL AND DR - COMPLETE WING BACK
DCL AND DCR - BALL PLAYING DEFENDER
DML or MCL - BALL WINNING MIDFIELDER
MCR - BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER AND ADVANCED PLAYMAKER
ML AND MR - WINGER
FC - DEEP LYING FORWARD

FINALLY LEAGUE TABLE WITH PSG

View attachment 142643

Last edited:
The player roles are just the as annihilator v7 .
V7 is still the best tactic around for me .
Gonna try your tweak later .

The player roles are just the as annihilator v7 .
V7 is still the best tactic around for me .
Gonna try your tweak later .

I dont know which version of Annihilator , but yes i think its Annihilator tweak originally...

HI FM FANS :)

Eusebio has created/tweaked a perfect tactic for FM16 ... I said tweaked because i think he tweaked Annihilator from TFF9 ) , but ok nevermind ... So now ive tweaked Eusebio-s 4-3-1-2 to 4-4-2 formation . Yes its a little tweak , only AMC push to CM position ( Box to Box Midfielder and add some player Instructions ) and also Defensive Line changed to Slightly Higher , because many teams dont have a fast defenders. I have find Eusebio-s tactic in defense little bit unstable mostly in away games , with 4-4-2 formations defense is more stable now ...

View attachment 1061685

TACTIC 4-4-2 DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 1061687

TACTIC 4-4-2 FOR INSTANT RESULT DOWNLOAD HERE :

View attachment 1061688

SOME INFORMATIONS :

ML - SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED ( VERY IMPORTANT !!! )
MR - SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED ( VERY IMPORTANT !!! )
DL - SHOULD BE LEFT FOOTED
DR - SHOULD BE RIGHT FOOTED
ML or MR TAKE THE CORNERS

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 1061690

TEAM INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 1061697

TRAINING AND MATCH PREPARATION :

PRE SEASON - TEAM COHESION ( HIGH OR VERY HIGH ) AND ( MATCH TACTICS )
SEASON - BALANCED ( HIGH OR BALANCED ) AND ( DEFENSIVE POSITIONING OR ATTACKING )

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING :

GK - GOALKEEPER
DL AND DR - COMPLETE WING BACK
DCL AND DCR - BALL PLAYING DEFENDER
MCL - BALL WINNING MIDFIELDER
MCR - BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER AND ADVANCED PLAYMAKER
ML AND MR - WINGER
FC - DEEP LYING FORWARD

FINALLY SOME RESULTS ( YES ITS WITH PSG )

View attachment 1061692 View attachment 1061693 View attachment 1061694

Who are you to tell off people for tweaking - isn't that what you constantly are doing yourself?

Also the settings are limited and are bound to be reused by either intent or inspired intent by alot of people who thinks the same - plenty of people can have the same idea right? - Their is not copyright on the settings right?

Who are you to tell off people for tweaking - isn't that what you constantly are doing yourself?

Also the settings are limited and are bound to be reused by either intent or inspired intent by alot of people who thinks the same - plenty of people can have the same idea right? - Their is not copyright on the settings right?

I said i THINK... i dont said its 100% Annihilator tweak .... lol :) its very similar as Annihilator ... but okey , i will delete it ... :)

Last edited:
I said i THINK... i dont said its 100% Annihilator tweak .... lol :) its very similar as Annihilator ...
Their is not copyright on the settings right? if you agree I rest my case - infact if anyone should be worshipped its the TC creator noone else - cheers

Agree...
Only TTF9 create tactics in this forum and in the entire world of Football Manager!
It´s sick how people here goes for it as a tweak of 100000 tactics TTF9 realease!

Agree...
Only TTF9 create tactics in this forum and in the entire world of Football Manager!
It´s sick how people here goes for it as a tweak of 100000 tactics TTF9 realease!

I would understand it if the tactic was so distinct and not seen before and was thinking outside the box like Omega reds Bankai, but a 442 anyone can easily create - the same goes for the most default/common tactics around that people can think off - the settings are limited since the slider system is taken out of the game and that's why we can all create something useful - WWfan is the one that deserves praise above anyone else developing the TC in football manager.

I don't have problems with people making good tactics and sharing it - I have problems with people worshipping them like gods - like noone else can do the same - hopelessness is shaped this way - their should be room for everyone or noone

Cheers

Not breaking anything but my keyboard

View attachment 142683

The tactic above must be best suited for a top team - my small test here can ofcourse not be taken to serious except I have alot of other tactics to compare it with that did alot better - My morale - condition - and fluidity is perfect - cheers

Not breaking anything but my keyboard

View attachment 1061710

The tactic above must be best suited for a top team - my small test here can ofcourse not be taken to serious except I have alot of other tactics to compare it with that did alot better - My morale - condition - and fluidity is perfect - cheers

Oke Jesaustralia :) i know you dont like me , so i can not believe in your testing results , you are very boring man so please from now dont post anything on my thread ... i hope you understand what i said ...

Cheers

Last edited:
Oke Jesaustralia :) i know you dont like me , so i can not believe in your testing results , you are very boring men so please from now dont post anything on my thread ... i hope you understand what i said ...

Cheers

Its a free world its a free forum - freedom of speech is what rules - you have no authority over me to tell me what to do or not to do - I don't know where this I don't like you thing comes from or people don't like you thing as you also have expressed in another thread - if you can't take critisism you shouldn't post - their will always be plenty of that and the more you seem like spamming threads with tweaks and presenting it like its a new tactic the more you will have critisism - what you provide is a dogs breakfast mate plain and simple - its bad for the forum quality - infact they should have a tweaks page for that.

You are out of line - and guess what - I post in anyone's thread if I want to - that's not up to you to decide that - even if someone told me I couldn't post here and their I would - Actually if anyone told me I couldn't - I would be closing my account - stop dictating others and get on with it and please freaking create something original.

Critisism is not hate - why do you think I don't like you? I have nothing against you - its in your head :) - Room for everyone means - Everyone.

Cheers

Seems great! Will finish the season tomorrow and will post some screenshots then.

Good job ^^)

Oke Jesaustralia :) i know you dont like me , so i can not believe in your testing results , you are very boring man so please from now dont post anything on my thread ... i hope you understand what i said ...

Cheers
serbia I love your tactics but I pence that you lose out has too often because I find moin moin in good
I remer not question your ability as premieres were in my favor but I find the latter does not have much result can be a lack of depth in research
in any case the raw helped me in my attacker much mark the last non :)

Its a free world its a free forum - freedom of speech is what rules - you have no authority over me to tell me what to do or not to do - I don't know where this I don't like you thing comes from or people don't like you thing as you also have expressed in another thread - if you can't take critisism you shouldn't post - their will always be plenty of that and the more you seem like spamming threads with tweaks and presenting it like its a new tactic the more you will have critisism - what you provide is a dogs breakfast mate plain and simple - its bad for the forum quality - infact they should have a tweaks page for that.

You are out of line - and guess what - I post in anyone's thread if I want to - that's not up to you to decide that - even if someone told me I couldn't post here and their I would - Actually if anyone told me I couldn't - I would be closing my account - stop dictating others and get on with it and please freaking create something original.

Critisism is not hate - why do you think I don't like you? I have nothing against you - its in your head :) - Room for everyone means - Everyone.

Cheers

Ok

Last edited:
FM14SERBIA.
Hi. Don't get me wrong but what is the point of testing tactics with PSG?

People keep saying Eusebio broke the ME with his tactic, but I'm yet to see good results with various teams (or any results at all).

The only results I've seen are his using Benfica.

People keep saying Eusebio broke the ME with his tactic, but I'm yet to see good results with various teams (or any results at all).

The only results I've seen are his using Benfica.

Hehh its not true ... go to Different Tactics around the world thread .... and you will see results with smaller clubs with Eusebio Original version.