FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

The v4 is ****. At least it is with my team. Tried 15 min (was 0-3 against psg in a friendly) and alt-f4 and returned to my 4231.

The v4 is ****. At least it is with my team. Tried 15 min (was 0-3 against psg in a friendly) and alt-f4 and returned to my 4231.

Woooow! You tried all the complete 15 minutes? Not just 14:57? You're the REAL ESPECIAL ONE...

hehehe thats a good one... troll of the year!

You are an amazing manager.. Pep would be proud of you.
I bet that the tactic wasn't fluid and that you didn't read my post.
And PSG is not a good match for a friendly. You should play the friendly matches against weak teams (nearby ones, very small etc) to get the tactic fluid and push the players morale.

It's not like "plug it in and cheat the engine". That's not possible in this years fm.

Last edited:

Hi mate... this is how it should look the schedule before the season :

7-8 friendly games against some poor poor teams but you throw in the mix one or two good teams to test the tactic
You get the morale up ... and BOOM!!! .... you`re ready for the season!

View attachment 128926

By the way... i`m testing v4 myself, curious about this tactic :)

Gonna try this tactic with my complete underdog team, will let you know how i'm doing but tactic looks pretty amazing.

It's still going! ;)

I've been changing up my club in the Esbjerg save i've been playing on. (Winning two league titles and two cups in 2 seasons with Amigos 4-1-3-2) - The idea of the save was to get the danish league into the top 6 leagues in Europe, so I'm trying to raise the level of the league by jumping round getting talent, money and european glory for different Danish clubs - just showing 'em how it's done ;)

Went from Esbjerg fB to AaB in my 3rd season. Going from the 5th (Esbjerg) to the 4th (Aalborg) largest city in the kingdom hehe. They we're massively underachieving when they fired their manager at the end of november. 15th place of 16 and 10 points 1 game away from winterbreak was their position when I took over.

Ended up 4th qualifying to Europa League knock outs. Got to the semi final in the national cup.
My old team Esbjerg kept up the pace and got the league title for the 3rd time in a row (were expected 9th in the first season)

View attachment 128438

I know it doesn't look that exciting with a 4th place and a semi-final. But the team were in shambles at the middle of the season. And with this tactic the team went unbeaten in the league after I took over!! Massive boost that I had to time to implement the tactic in the winter break!

View attachment 128437

Manager stats over 3 season. Yas, I'm Alexander Zorniger, haha ;)

View attachment 128436

Interesting season ahead with european football and league rival FC Nordsjælland with a massive money take-over, lets see if they can do something with a sugar daddy :)

Last edited:
Ended up changing saves. Did a new one, starting with no job and a semi-pro rep.

Got a job in Grindavik, Iceland (playing in the second tier) where I was promoted into the Icelandic premiership, after taking over midway through the season.

This is how it's going so far, pretty decent for a promotion season haha

I'm just keeping at this tactic because it god **** works! ;)

Last edited:
Hi mate... this is how it should look the schedule before the season :

7-8 friendly games against some poor poor teams but you throw in the mix one or two good teams to test the tactic
You get the morale up ... and BOOM!!! .... you`re ready for the season!

View attachment 1076759

By the way... i`m testing v4 myself, curious about this tactic :)
Of course a tactic should be fluid and well known by your players to judge it, but with another fresh new tactic or even no tactic at all I never saw my team play so badly.
Probably because I have very good external attackers but not so good external midfielders, but I think this tactic don't fit my men.
I'm using primary a 4231 tactic and sometimes a 433 (dm, 2*cm, external attackers, st) but I'm looking for a third one to diversificate my match opportunities.

View attachment 127770

View attachment 127768

View attachment 127767

HOME:
View attachment 127766

AWAY:
View attachment 127765

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

- TFF's actual OI
- filters, training and ppms from ANNIHILATOR! thread (amc ppms, filter from BATTLEMASTER! thread)
- squad needs to be fit and happy !!! (fitness + morale = success or no success)
- please do not plug and play it!
- NO Instant Result and simulation (I played all matches full)
- look for you players (for example at half time substitute player with low fitness / bad rating and so on)
- corners ML / MR
- ML needs to be left footed / MR needs to be right footed
- leave team talks to the assistant manager
- touchline team talks: passionate -> encourage every 20 minutes!

The importance of players: WM>ST>AP>CD>WB>GK>MC>DM

Rest of the informations
HERE

I'm only posting this home & away set here, because I'm actually not sure, if it's better than my tweaks from the post #401 - therefore I didn't update the post #401 so far.

Last edited:
V4 is the best, i'm not scoring with V6, it's better in defense but not scoring. I use v4 and when i'm leading i switch to v6.