FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

I think you do something wrong! Tactic work wonderfull!
Do you use right teamtalks? (encourage every 20 min)
What about fitness?
It's very important!

I do everything : team talks , moral , fitness, rotation of players and not win . Yesterday I started a gameand I played 4 matches vs Roma , Milan , Torino, Chievo . I did not win any. Neither Chievo with two players less.

Last edited:
Finished first season

mersin idman yurdu / media prediction 17th
Used the 4-1-3-2 v4 for home and away

This was an freaking amazing season mates. But I think that it's much more easier to rock with an underdog in weaker leagues. I actually tried the 4-1-3-2 v4 in Serie A and Süper Lig for a full season. Next stop will be BBVA or EPL. It should be much harder to overachieve.

View attachment 129708

View attachment 129707

View attachment 129706

Last edited:
Lol that's amazing. It is impossible to beat Besiktas 5-1 with Mersin İdman Yurdu.

Going to try V4

Lol that's amazing. It is impossible to beat Besiktas 5-1 with Mersin İdman Yurdu.

Going to try V4

Please read the complete information. It's freaking important stuff - more important than the tactic itself :)

2nd season over with Esbjerg fB!

So I ended up trying out the 4-1-3-2 in the last half of the season even though things were going great with the 4-4-1-1! Couldn't help myself, the results were looking so compelling in here :D

Landed the league and the cup, again this year - even though there weren't any real transfer funds. Barely had money to extend contracts for the backbone of my squad. The budgetting were done before we landed in the CL, so we've raked in tons of cash wish I intend to bolster my squad with next season :)

View attachment 129701

Good ol' Kacaniklic (my left winger) ended up being league topscorer and top assister this season. With Drage (literally means Dragon haha) my right winger, performing almost as good this season too. Free transfer attacker Deville did well for himself too :)

View attachment 129700

First part of the season before winterbreak. Playing with 4-4-1 and qualifying for CL was great. Landing a 3rd place in the group stage was a surprise! Barcelona won the CL in 15/16.

View attachment 129699

Second part of the season with 4-1-3-2, preseason a couple of games with V4 and then V5.
Was 1 goal away from knocking out Lazio in the Europa League, which is great.

View attachment 129698

So in short: another brilliant overachieving season. Now just with less excitement from the board - cus they already getting used to it haha! ;) (Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit unrealistic how expectations develop?)
Only one game lost in the league (6 games last year) - one could hope for an unbeaten season next year with the transfer funding rolling in! ;)

Last edited:
So I ended up trying out the 4-1-3-2 in the last half of the season even though things were going great with the 4-4-1-1! Couldn't help myself, the results were looking so compelling in here :D

Landed the league and the cup, again this year - even though there weren't any real transfer funds. Barely had money to extend contracts for the backbone of my squad. The budgetting were done before we landed in the CL, so we've raked in tons of cash wish I intend to bolster my squad with next season :)

View attachment 1075917

Good ol' Kacaniklic (my left winger) ended up being league topscorer and top assister this season. With Drage (literally means Dragon haha) my right winger, performing almost as good this season too. Free transfer attacker Deville did well for himself too :)

View attachment 1075918

First part of the season before winterbreak. Playing with 4-4-1 and qualifying for CL was great. Landing a 3rd place in the group stage was a surprise! Barcelona won the CL in 15/16.

View attachment 1075919

Second part of the season with 4-1-3-2, preseason a couple of games with V4 and then V5.
Was 1 goal away from knocking out Lazio in the Europa League, which is great.

View attachment 1075920

So in short: another brilliant overachieving season. Now just with less excitement from the board - cus they already getting used to it haha! ;) (Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit unrealistic how expectations develop?)
Only one game lost in the league (6 games last year) - one could hope for an unbeaten season next year with the transfer funding rolling in! ;)

That's amazing mate!
Please keep in mind that, that I deleted the v5. It seems to be weaker in defense than the v4.
So v4 is the actual tactic :).

Great success for a team like that. In the next 2-3 years you'll play in an international final :p.
The 4-1-3-2 v4 seems to be much better for underdog teams!

Last edited:
Solo, let me ask you. Do you reckon I should use the 4-4-1-1 next season, since I'm hopefully going to improve my squad significantly and become clear favorites for the title - squadwise. Or do you think the 4-1-3-2 is just the best tactic in general? :)

Solo, let me ask you. Do you reckon I should use the 4-4-1-1 next season, since I'm hopefully going to improve my squad significantly and become clear favorites for the title - squadwise. Or do you think the 4-1-3-2 is just the best tactic in general? :)

After playing a few seasons in different leagues I clearly can tell you that the 4-1-3-2 v4 is a beast for managing underdogs. Just use the v4 all the way and build up your squad with the filters. Your team will become nearly unbeatable - international success will be guaranteed in the next few years. What is your budget mate?

After playing a few seasons in different leagues I clearly can tell you that the 4-1-3-2 v4 is a beast for managing underdogs. Just use the v4 all the way and build up your squad with the filters. Your team will become nearly unbeatable - international success will be guaranteed in the next few years. What is your budget mate?

Turns out it's quite a bit off what I expected. Around £ 2 mil and 100k in wage budget. Had 700k for transfers and 60k for wages last season. But imma spend it wisely!

And thanks btw - for the tactic and the response mate, this is a great deal of fun testing out. It's beast mode ;)