Why u closed.the 4-1-3-2?? Sucj a wonderfully formation

My Goals Galore thread is all about Goal scoring and 4132 isnt score a lot of goals as 442 :) But i will upload other versions/formations bottom of the OP.

My Goals Galore thread is all about Goal scoring and 4132 isnt score a lot of goals as 442 :) But i will upload other versions/formations bottom of the OP.

Yeah..i like 4-1-3-2 very much
..jesus benfica-sporting formation:D

HEY FM FANS :)

Here is GOALS GALORE BALANCED 4-4-2 :) This tactic have 2 Center Midfielders (with Hold Position Instructions) :)

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOALS GALORE BALANCED AND GOALS GALORE STANDARD :

GOALS GALORE BALANCEDIS BETTER IN DEFENSE :)
GOALS GALORE STANDARDIS BETTER IN ATTACK :)

View attachment 127437

TACTIC DOWNLOAD GOALS GALORE BALANCED V1 HERE :

View attachment 127431

HERE ARE SOME RESULTS WITH MY MANCHESTER UNITED SAVE (ALL MATCHES WITH GOALS GALORE BALANCED)

View attachment 127426 View attachment 127424 View attachment 127423

Last edited:
Last edited:
thats nice, are you going to play with them in the seacond season?

Yes :) I want to see how it will work in Champions League :) I really like Center Midfielders version because defensivly is more better than Box to Box version :) Of course Attack is weaker than Box to Box , but i dont like to concede lots of goals :)

Last edited:
Yes :) I want to see how it will work in Champions League :) I really like Center Midfielders version because defensivly is more better than Box to Box version :) Of course Attack is weaker than Box to Box , but i dont like to concede lots of goals :)

well for the champions league you will need to improve your team, if you want to domenate the CL and the league

well for the champions league you will need to improve your team, if you want to domenate the CL and the league

Ehh yes :) I want to buy firstly DR (Full Back) :) Janmaat, Van Der Wiel or Martin Montoya ? What do you think? :)

Edit : Montoya is my new player :) 15million :)

Last edited:
Ehh yes :) I want to buy firstly DR (Full Back) :) Janmaat, Van Der Wiel or Martin Montoya ? What do you think? :)

Edit : Montoya is my new player :) 15million :)

great, i would recomend mario fernandes