FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
HI FM FANS :)

YOU HAVE 2 TACTICS :

GOALS GALORE STANDARD(BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDERS) IS BETTER IN ATTACK :)
GOALS GALORE BALANCED(CENTER MIDFIELDERS) IS BETTER IN DEFENSE :)

GOALS GALORE STANDARD (BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDERS)

View attachment 127395

TACTIC DOWNLOAD GOALS GALORE STANDARD HERE :

View attachment 127764

GOALS GALORE BALANCED (CENTER MIDFIELDERS)

TACTIC DOWNLOAD GOALS GALORE BALANCED HERE :

FMSRB GOALS GALORE BALANCED V1_EC654110-0BDC-4844-92C6-6420501E8F6F.fmf

SOME INFORMATIONS :

- ML
should be Left Footed
- MR
should be Right Footed
- DL
should be Left Footed
- DR
should be Right Footed
- ML
and MR take the Corners

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS :

View attachment 1078070

WHAT KIND OF PLAYERS SHOUD BE IN YOUR TEAM :

DEEP LYING FORWARDS

MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 15 ATTRIBUTES )

TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , STRENGHT , FINISHING , OF THE BALL , ANTICIPATION , COMPOSURE

OTHER IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 13 ATTRIBUTES )

PASSING , DRIBBLING , LONG SHOTS , VISION , DECISIONS , TEAMWORK , ACCELERATION , AGILITY , PACE

WIDE MIDFIELDERS

ACCELERATION , DRIBBLING , AGILITY , FLAIR , PACE , TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , CROSSING

COMPOSURE , OF THE BALL , PASSING , DECISIONS , VISION , ANTICIPATION , COMPOSURE , FINISHING , LONG SHOTS

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDERS AND CENTER MIDFIELDERS

PASSING , VISION , TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , TEAMWORK , WORKRATE , DECISION , ANTICIPATION , STAMINA , NATURAL FITNESS

COMPOSURE , OF THE BALL , POSITIONING , ACCELERATION , PACE , DRIBBLING , AGILITY , DETERMINATION , TACKLING

FULL BACKS

ACCELERATION , TEAMWORK , WORK RATE , TACKLING , STAMINA

AGILITY , PACE , ANTICIPATION , POSITIONING , MARKING , AGGRESION , BRAVERY , DETERMINATION , CROSSING , TECHNIQUE , DRIBBLING , PASSING , DECISION , VISION , COMPOSURE , OF THE BALL , STRENGHT

BALL PLAYING DEFENDERS

STRENGHT , POSITIONING , MARKING , CONCENTRATION , JUMPING , TACKLING , ANTICIPATION

AGGRESION , BRAVERY , DETERMINATION , ACCELERATION , PACE , AGILITY , WORK RATE

GOALKEEPER

REFLEXES , ONE ON ONES , HANDLING , CONCENTRATION , AGILITY

COMMUNICATION , COMMAND OF AREA

TRAINING AND MATCH PREPARATION :

PRE SEASON - TEAM COHESION ( HIGH OR VERY HIGH ) AND ( MATCH TACTICS )
SEASON - BALANCED ( HIGH OR BALANCED ) AND ( DEFENSIVE POSITIONING OR ATTACKING )

INDIVIDUAL TRAINING :

GK - GOALKEEPER
DL AND DR - COMPLETE WING BACK
DCL AND DCR - BALL PLAYING DEFENDER
MCL AND MCR - BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER AND ADVANCED PLAYMAKER
ML AND MR - WINGER
STL AND STR - DEEP LYING FORWARD AND COMPLETE FORWARD

Last edited:
Gonna try it with Everton with their new budget and players, Got United, Arsenal and Chelsea all in August too :D

I'm excited to see how this tactic is performing and i'll try it. Could you share player requirements that are needed or if it's an another tweak of TFF tactic, should we use his player filters?

I'm excited to see how this tactic is performing and i'll try it. Could you share player requirements that are needed or if it's an another tweak of TFF tactic, should we use his player filters?

Its based on Eusebios Team Instructions. :) but yes , you can use TFF Instructions for players ( Annihilator ).

Guys ... Center Midfielders have Get Further Forward instructions , you can untick Get Further Forward or You can change to Hold Position if you want to concede less goals , but you will kill also attacking performanse of tactic with that instructions ...

50% Instant Result , 50% Normal Playing ... so you can use it with Instant Result :)

Thx a lot Mate i want use 4-4-2 whit Southampton think use Istant for half season and play EL and rest of season :D

is it possible to have a 4-2-4 with inside forward in winger position?
thank you

Guys i am not sure about Get Further Forward Instruction for Center Midfielders , if you feel your Center Midfielders attack too much , than untick for them Get Further Forward instructions.

- If you want tactic with better defense , you can add Hold Position for Center Midfielders , but then you will kill attacking performanse of tactics.

- If you have Fast Midfielders with good Stamina players like Matuidi , Pogba , Kante , Ramires , Kondogbia , Verratti , Vidal ... so good Box to Box midfielders . You can stay with Get Further Forward instructions.

Last edited:
Thx Serbia for this amazing tactic, is simply perfect for play or istant......look my Saint save for now.....

WshFO.png

Thx Serbia for this amazing tactic, is simply perfect for play or istant......look my Saint save for now.....

WshFO.png

Good Start :) I am thinking about Center Midfielders , they are very important players of this tactic , because they must to be good at attack and also good at defending + need to have Stamina and Speed attributes. Do you play with Get Further Forward Instructions for CM ? If you want to transfer some players , than look to buy professional Box to Box Midfielders or All Around Midfielders . Center Midfielders are very important players !!! I must to say this 100x times because its very important :) :) :)

Center Midfielders are Engine of your Team !!!

Last edited:
Good Start :) I am thinking about Center Midfielders , they are very important players of this tactic , because they must to be good at attack and also good at defending + need to have Stamina and Speed attributes. Do you play with Get Further Forward Instructions for CM ? If you want to transfer some players , than look to buy professional Box to Box Midfielders or All Around Midfielders . Center Midfielders are very important players !!! I must to say this 100x times because its very important :) :) :)

Center Midfielders are Engine of your Team !!!

No i play whithout this, more balanced team, defense was cover and attack was support, also i see more line of pass whithout this :D

P.s Southampton Liverpool 4 - 0 :D :D

No i play whithout this, more balanced team, defense was cover and attack was support, also i see more line of pass whithout this :D

P.s Southampton Liverpool 4 - 0 :D :D

Thx for feedback :) than i will update tactic to V2 , without Get Further Forward Instructions for CM...

Guys delete instruction Get Further Forward for Center Midfielders ... i will update to V2

Thx for feedback :) than i will update tactic to V2 , without Get Further Forward Instructions for CM...

NP m8 or we can put only for 1 of Cm, but all of 2 whitout u can see how compact is the squad :D