FMT'11 Logos

Do You Like This Design?

• Yes

Votes: 187 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.8%

• Total voters
could you make a little competitions pack mate?

Will you be making all leagues?

Here is a ss of in game

-nPower Championship Pack-
aS5QN.png
VSrKp.png
aDibw.png

DOWNLOAD

~~~~~~
-nPower League 1 Pack-
gcwKD.png
yE3Xh.png
pi5Ae.png

DOWNLOAD
League 1 also includes Competitions(FA Cup etc)

~~~~~~
-nPower League 2 Pack-
Zy62P.png
KHWOc.png
G2R6i.png

DOWNLOAD

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Packs added to download section. league 1 contains the competition logos for England.

Last edited:
I currently use silky sideways but if I put this in my logo's folder will it replace silky sideways for the prem logo's and then be silky sideways for the rest of the logos's?

I currently use silky sideways but if I put this in my logo's folder will it replace silky sideways for the prem logo's and then be silky sideways for the rest of the logos's?

Name the folder with Silky in as zSilky, and name the folder for FMT as aFMT. FM will read the FMT folder 1st, and Silky last, therefore they will work correct.:)

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:20 AM ----------

-England Tier 1-4 Pack-
fKJaj.png
P96QW.png
yw4OM.png

DOWNLOAD

If you release a big European megapack, I'll 100% download, great job!

So do I mate. I have two styles released, as well as kits, so it might be a little while yet I'm afraid

yeah iv got a the megapack from last year so i would defo download this if it was a megapack

I'm making a club and I need a logo for FM. Can someone make me a logo/

I need a logo, I don't care what base or design. As Long as it's black and white and has FC Tekkerz & Est:2010 on there. Sorry if I'm not being specific. I just want to look at options