• Yes

Votes: 187 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 8.8%

• Total voters
Coventry
Oldham
Southanpton?

If its just 5 teams I will re-download these ones again and replace the old badges with new ones from another logo pack as they are basically all the same :)

stu i downloaded the megapack of all the playable leagues and i have noticed that there are a few errors. the european u19 competition and qulifying competition have the logo's of their afc counterparts and the boreham wood logo isn't working properly.

as you can see on the screenshots the boreham wood logo has a grey box next to it and the small logo seems to take half of a random other logo which changes everytime i view the small logo including league tables, player history etc. i've found the boreham wood problem also effects slavia sofia.

Stu did you fix these problems?

EDIT: there are screenshots of the boreham wood logo problem on page 14.

Can you upload the logo pack on some other site ? It was removed from uploadstation due to copyright claims.

Or make a torrent file

Can someone please re-upload this pack as I cannot download it from gamefront, keep getting an error.

I will try and get this sorted soon.

Pal...these are the most amazing logos i've seen on fmbase...if you could add more leagues it would be more than awesome..