fmXML wont find files

Glocken73

Reaction score
I have created two kits and am trying to get them into my game via fmXML but when i try to create a config for the two kits it wont find the file when i search through the drop down menu?? The kits are JPEG file, is that the right file format?? what am i doing wrong??

Cheers :)

I think's u should use PNG for extension file. Most graphics in FM use PNG as extension file & FM just read PNG or BMP for graphics.

the id number is 2062002128 and here are the kits if that helps

just tried it through graphics guru instead cuz fmXML just couldnt find them even after i put them both as PNG files. so i did it through graphics guru instead and this is the outcome so i put them into the correct area on fm2011 but they aren't showing in game!!!! any idea what im doing wrong?? am i creating the config file right??

Can u give me ur kits design and config file? I'll try to help u as I can :)

Here you go dunno if i sent it right or not, let me know how u get on??

This has happend to me aswell i tried everything but they still wouldnt show up

@ Glocken73: I have edit ur config file & rename ur kits, please don't change anything, just put this 3 files in 1 folder and put in graphics folder.

I think the problem is with name of ur kits n space in kits name n config file, don't use space, just use under score and my tips is us simple name like kits_1. Try it & let me know if this working :)

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

I'm not using FMGG, I just use Notepad++
Glad it works :)

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

@ Nickshear88: please attach ur kits & config file maybe I can help u

Top stuff cheers mate its working now :)

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

sorry to bother you again but its not showing the kits on the actual match screen during a game it only shows on the info screen of my team. Do you know why this is?? is it to do with the sizes of them??