so close my FM down because of a cowardly :O :/

View attachment 106009
View attachment 106008
View attachment 106007

Got excited in pre season, with good match play by 3 up front, but against poor teams ok.
First match off the season, got smashed by Arsenal with 7 ccc´s :S

I think it´s the first time this year that i have a stat of ccc´s against me like that number 7.
Gonna play a few more games, but my first feeling about it, is that is very weak in defense.

kaboul for britos
janmaat for zuniga
behrami dlp
capoue, watson or pereyra cm
kenedy dlf left side and okaka reserve

Last edited:
Ciao! Mi ricordo ancora della tua tattica, mi sembra col Catania e Morimoto titolare!!
Volevo chiederti se questa tattica può andare bene anche nella serie A, visto che spesso le squadre usano difese a 5 con anche qualche mediano. Sei un grande!!

innanzitutto non posso che farti i complimenti per il nick...assurdo, sei un fottuto genio :)

per quel che riguarda la tattica l'ho sviluppata in serie a con l'atalanta quindi, testala pure e fammi sapere. Ma tieni conto che è ancora una beta, quindi ha bisogno di vari ed eventuali accorgimenti.

congrats for the nick, u are a ****** genius
about the tactic, i've developed it using atalanta in serie a. But this is only a beta and sur need some tweaks.

Player Filters Uploaded

I think that these filters need a fix. It is impossible to find a player that have 15/16 features over 15. Even Messi or Cr7 aren't in the list :D.

Anyway great job with this tactic. E complimenti a sato!

This is one F***** up tactic :D

And i mean that in a good way.

Taken over Southampton in december, placed 19. Haven't been doing well.
Lost to City 4-2 in the league. Changed to this taktic because i was desperate.
First match against Bilbao in EL, Won 4-3 with 5 CCC.
Second match was against City in FA Cup. WON 2-1 and created 10!!!! CCC!!

When this tactics is at 100% its probably gonna explode :)

Loving it so far.

Any suggestions to make it a little better in defence.

And i mean that in a good way.

Taken over Southampton in december, placed 19. Haven't been doing well.
Lost to City 4-2 in the league. Changed to this taktic because i was desperate.
First match against Bilbao in EL, Won 4-3 with 5 CCC.
Second match was against City in FA Cup. WON 2-1 and created 10!!!! CCC!!

When this tactics is at 100% its probably gonna explode :)

Loving it so far.

Any suggestions to make it a little better in defence.

working on it but probably def positioning

Well..

Since my first 2 wins i've been ****** in almost every game. Started out great, but is now the beginning of a nightmare.

Haven't created a CCC in the following 3 games. And im playing with the same 11 players.

Going to give it some time, but dont know how long before i will try something different. Was actually doing better before.

But after seeing what it is capable of it dont really want change tactic. But if i dont get a win soon, ill be fired ):