Only a few players because of bad fitness.

But it's also some strange goals I conceed.
You know, a tackle ends up with an opponent and is
Then free on goal. Or some freak pass directly to an opponent
who then scores or something like that.
I've been conceding a lot of freak/fluke goals.
Not that many goals comes from being outplayed.

So maybe that's just down to poor morale?

Will continue with this to see if I can find out where it's going wrong

@[URL="http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/9251/"]cragswfc

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/9251/[/URL]complimentissimi per il nome del topic.. a momenti stavo leggendo GOLA PROFONDA e mi son detto.. che cazzarola di tattica ne è venuta fuori!?!? xD

davvero interessante e sembra che persino con le underdog si possa fare qualcosa di concreto.. da provare (K)

congratulations about topic name.. it reminds me Deep Throat Movie title and my mind was thinking about how this tactic could work (6)
really interesting and it seems it could work with underdogs too.. just to test it (K)

Well..

Since my first 2 wins i've been ****** in almost every game. Started out great, but is now the beginning of a nightmare.

Haven't created a CCC in the following 3 games. And im playing with the same 11 players.

Going to give it some time, but dont know how long before i will try something different. Was actually doing better before.

But after seeing what it is capable of it dont really want change tactic. But if i dont get a win soon, ill be fired ):

Morale is key to any tactic do a team meeting and play friendlies vs really rubbish u18's teams for example forst green 18's

@[URL="http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/9251/"]cragswfc

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/9251/[/URL]complimentissimi per il nome del topic.. a momenti stavo leggendo GOLA PROFONDA e mi son detto.. che cazzarola di tattica ne è venuta fuori!?!? xD

davvero interessante e sembra che persino con le underdog si possa fare qualcosa di concreto.. da provare (K)

congratulations about topic name.. it reminds me Deep Throat Movie title and my mind was thinking about how this tactic could work (6)
really interesting and it seems it could work with underdogs too.. just to test it (K)
Sirrafone

Me and SATOROX keep trying different tweaks, and playing a just over have a season but while we do more goals the defence get more shocking and vice verse

if you manage a middle-low team, you had to ake a massive rotate especially in ec.

You will see that until you have the tactic fluid.

In the 1st 2 games, you created what i call a surprise effect on the opponent, ut now they will press a little more and your team is not yet ready to handle that pressure. That's why the majority of managers only changes tactics in the pre season.

Keep it cooking and you will see some results.

I'd love to test this, but, I'm in love with 3 at the back (3-2WBs)... anyway this could be achieved? drop the DM and push the FBs forward? My tactics are solid at the back, but scoring has been hard.

View attachment 1102692
View attachment 1102693
View attachment 1102694

Got excited in pre season, with good match play by 3 up front, but against poor teams ok.
First match off the season, got smashed by Arsenal with 7 ccc´s :S

I think it´s the first time this year that i have a stat of ccc´s against me like that number 7.
Gonna play a few more games, but my first feeling about it, is that is very weak in defense.

Has i said, i found it that the defense of this tactic was very weak, so i decided to give this one more shott because of the joy i saw of the game playing with the 3 strikers and the 2 attacking midfielders.

I changed the full backs, central defenders and deep lying playmaker roles and give them new pi´s!
All team instructions remain the same as original v2 and i didn´t touch in attacking midfielders and the 3 up front.

I am gonna play more games with this tweak and maybe share it here later, maybe tomorrow for you guys to try.
I see a lot improvement with this tweaks and my results are very very good.

Will come back later with more screens to...

Has i said, i found it that the defense of this tactic was very weak, so i decided to give this one more shott because of the joy i saw of the game playing with the 3 strikers and the 2 attacking midfielders.

I changed the full backs, central defenders and deep lying playmaker roles and give them new pi´s!
All team instructions remain the same as original v2 and i didn´t touch in attacking midfielders and the 3 up front.

I am gonna play more games with this tweak and maybe share it here later, maybe tomorrow for you guys to try.
I see a lot improvement with this tweaks and my results are very very good.

Will come back later with more screens to...

look forward to your out come but remember test it 0ver 15 games min