Common Name (Optional): N/A
Ethnicity: White
Hair Colour: Brown
Date of Birth (dd/mm): 29/01
City of Birth: Carlisle
Nation: England
Second Nation (Optional): France
Club: Carlisle United
Languages (Max. 3): English, French, Spanish (basic)
Height (cm): 182
Weight (kg): 70
Preferred Foot: Left
Position(s): ST, AML/R/C
Top 5 Attributes: Finishing, Strength, Determination, Stamina, Teamwork
Bottom 5 Attributes: Pace, Agility, Marking, Tackling.

Preferred Moves: Round GK, Place Shots, Overhead Kicks.
Favourite People: Gary Madine, Jack Wilshere, Marc Albrighton, Aaaron Ramsey
Least Favourite People: Fernando Torres, Nigel De Jong, Cheick Tiote
Favourite Clubs: Carlisle United, Manchester United, Barrow, Workington.
Least Favourite Clubs: Arsenal, Chelsea

I don't have that many posts, but I'm on here all the time, so i will be checking up very often and encouraging you if you get bored ;). Thanks if you include me.

Aww, might be too late :(

I'll add you four and then that's it :)

Will start later tonight now I've got enough

Update: Have put everyone in the database. About to start the game now :D

Last edited:
Right, this is everyone (I hope). There are no transfers in the first window. But it seems that players in the lower leagues will get more 1st team experience unless the others go on loan once they're 17...

A leading premier league right winger.

XD

We all look quality though, especially Conway, Thompson and Scharner.

Last edited:
great idea the scout reports. And i hope to become a leading premier league forward in the future(H)

Right have got to the end of the January transfer period, and there has been a bit of action:

Sidvicious has moved from Nottingham Forest to Chelsea for £1.6m, possibly rising to £4.2m
Joesph Southern has moved from Huddersfield to Juventus for £475k
Craig Lucock has moved from Carlisle to Liverpool for £450k, possibly rising to £500k
And Jake Conway has gone on loan to Notts County for 3 months

Elsewhere this is interest of a range of players:
Ashley Baldry has received interest from several Premier League clubs such as Aston Villa and Birmingham
Luke Philips has interest from both Liverpool and Everton
Liverpool are also interested in signing Matt Scharner
Chelsea are on the trails of Adam Bartholomeusz on a tribunal
Fraser Manning has a slight interest from both Manchester clubs
Finally Liam Murray is being tracked by Aston Villa, Chelsea and Liverpool

Looking back at the 1st Season:
Rui Rodrigues has made a major impact for AFC Wimbledon, making 35 appearances and scoring 27 goals, helping them get promoted into League 2.
Jake Conway made more of a contribution at Notts County, in which he made 13 appearances, scoring twice in the process.
Luke Phillips has had a quiet start to Bristol Rovers, making 11 appearances. However this has been hampered by 4 separate injuries through the season.
Adam Bartholomeusz has done reasonably well, making mainly sub appearances for Crystal Palce, before joining Chelsea in a £1.6m move (possibly rising to £1.8m)
Sidvicious has only made 3 appearances for Nottingham Forest before Chelsea bought him, but has not managed to break into their first team yet.
Matt Scharner had a calf injury leaving him out of the Crystal Palace side for 4 months, in which he has still managed to make 17 appearances
Joeseph Southern has managed to make his first league and first cup appearance for Juventus and even scoring on his league debut.
Craig Lucock was a first team regular for Carlisle making 18 appearances, before joining Liverpool. Since then, he has made a couple of cameo appearances in the Europa Cup.
Jack Thompson managed to get a debut in both the League and Cup for Manchester United
Fraser Manning was a key member for Norwich City, playing in 30 games for the club.
Adam Dunford has helped Sheffield Wednesday get promoted with his 17 games and 2 goals for the club, along with Liam Murray who was in 11 of those matches, getting 3 goals for the team.
Ashley Baldry played 26 games for Aldershot, before being bought by Stoke at the end of the season for £575k

Bed time now, will do some more tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Promotions

Goals on Debuts

Europa League appearances

Great :)

Injury Proneness.....

Meh... ;)

Last edited: