Craig Lucock: Carlisle 7.73, 7.71 Liverpool 0, 6.70
Jack Thompson: 7.40, 6.95
Fraser Manning: 6.55, 6.58
Adam Dunford: 6.61, 6.58
Liam Murray: 7.60, 7.53
Ashley Baldry: 7.10, 7.10

Chelsea? On my first season? XD
Hopefully I play games... because if I don't I will fail :mad:

Football manager is mucking up for me...so I can only tell you what you do in the most current season I am in... :/

But there has been a lot of movement in this transfer window:
Rui Rodrigues - AFC Wimbledon - OM (£500k) and currently in their youth team
Jake Conway - Arsenal - Crystal Palace (loan) Has made 2 appearances for the 1st team
Luke Phillips - Birstol Rovers - Bolton (£1.2m) Currently in the Under 18 side.
Adam Bartholomeusz - Currently in the Chelsea Under 18 squad.
Sidvicious - Chelsea - Reading (loan). Is in the first team, and has made 2 appearances
Matt Scharner - Crystal Palace - OM (£425k) and is also in their youth team
Joeseph Southern - In the Juventus Under 20 team.
Craig Lucock - Liverpool - Charlton (loan) Has already made his debut for the side.
Jack Thompson - Man Utd - Stoke (loan), yet to make a start.
Fraser Manning - Still at Norwich, but has had interest throughout the summer. Has already made 7 appearances this season!
Adam Dunford - Still at Sheffield Wednesday, but is in the 1st team squad now
Liam Murray - Sheffield Wednesday - Man Utd (part exchange) and currently in the Under 18 squad
Ashley Baldry - In the Stoke Reserve team

:O forgot to mention about the international call-ups...

Last edited:
Congrats on the international call ups...

I can't help notice i am French. XD

Ey fantasma looks like we're gonna be playing together instead of against like in arkles one :p

Hopefully I stay at Norwich for a season or two to get my stats up :)

I wish i stayed a few more time at wimbledon getting some valuable experience. And i hope my acceleration aribute improves a lot|)

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Ey fantasma looks like we're gonna be playing together instead of against like in arkles one :p

Yes. We´re teammates this time. U on the right and i in the left will tear this league appart.(H)

January Update:
Matt Scharner has moved to Ligue 2 side AC Ajaccio for some 1st team experience, in which he has played 7 games by early February. Adam Bartholomeusz is on loan to Colchester, where after he made his debut, and unfortunately picked up an injury keeping him out for the rest of the season. Finally, Ashley Baldry has been sent on loan to League 2 side Oxford

Wait is it a permanent move or a loan? I dun wanna leave Fantasma :(

January Update:
Matt Scharner has moved to Ligue 2 side AC Ajaccio for some 1st team experience, in which he has played 7 games by early February. Adam Bartholomeusz is on loan to Colchester, where after he made his debut, and unfortunately picked up an injury keeping him out for the rest of the season. Finally, Ashley Baldry has been sent on loan to League 2 side Oxford
That sucks for him xD
Also, what position am I playing?

That sucks for him xD
Also, what position am I playing?

Mainly RB although sometimes they do push you up to RM. For England U19 you played as a CM though...

Bit of an update as the season comes to the close, unfortunately for anyone who went on loan, I can't access the games played/player rating because my version of FM is mucked up :(

Last edited: