My guy (Bob Marley) is sick, 173 caps scoring 63 goals for Jamaica and i moved to Real Madrid for £43m :O

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Golden ball runner up 3 times, world player of the year runner up 3 times, european midfielder of the year runner up 2 times and european champoins cup best player twice :)

PSG legend <)
Short-listed for World Golden Ball... three times! :O
Winner of World Club Championship Best Player :D
Not as good as the last game, but hey, I still look good :)

any chance of an update before 8:15 Bantham as i have to go to football :(

Probably not. :/ Got a lot of school work to do so It won't be going very fast for the remainder of the game. :p

@ Sid - I forgot to stop it before I went to school and It was holydaying indefinitely. :(

Probably not. :/ Got a lot of school work to do so It won't be going very fast for the remainder of the game. :p

@ Sid - I forgot to stop it before I went to school and It was holydaying indefinitely. :(

awww ok :(

i'll do the next one if you want as i have quite alot of spare time :p

though doubt itd be anywhere near as good as yours :(

it would be great if u do it Arkle. I´ve iigned up in other threads, as u did, but they never start it:p

it would be great if u do it Arkle. I´ve iigned up in other threads, as u did, but they never start it:p

yeah i know :p everyone takes so long and im so impatient :p

ive been experimenting a little bit on my own but as i said, i wouldnt be anywhere near as good as bantham, but i could probably get 10-15 updates a day as i have alot of spare time :p

|

yeah i know :p everyone takes so long and im so impatient :p

ive been experimenting a little bit on my own but as i said, i wouldnt be anywhere near as good as bantham, but i could probably get 10-15 updates a day as i have alot of spare time :p

go 4 it mate!

go 4 it mate!

i'll do it tomorrow probably, as i want bantham to be involved :)

if you want to fill out the same information you did for bantham and pm me it then i'll start it probably about 10am tomorrow :)

if anyone else wants to join from this thread too pm me the same information

and state as well what premiership team you want to be at as im going to try something a bit different :)

count me in Arkle. Even if i´m offline when u start the thread reserve a place 4 me mate