Yeah I know what you mean :p Im bored anyway so might aswell fill out the thingy

ok :) just pm me the details though as i dont want to spam banthams thread :)

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

count me in Arkle. Even if i´m offline when u start the thread reserve a place 4 me mate

if you pm the details for me now mate i'll make you now but i wont be starting until tomorrow :)

ok :) just pm me the details though as i dont want to spam banthams thread :)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------[/COLOR]

if you pm the details for me now mate i'll make you now but i wont be starting until tomorrow :)

thanks. i´ll send them

anyone else who wants to join can you please choose an english prem team please as everyone keeps forgetting :p

This one been poor. :( I think the 12 year holiday has ruined it a bit. :( Sorry everybody! This hasn't compared to the last one.

I will join yours Arkle too. I have a number of important exams and coursework at the moment and so I won't be doing another for a while and joining yours would be nice. :) If you want any help or anything just ask, as I'd be happy to help you. :D

Does anybody want me to continue this? :O

This one been poor. :( I think the 12 year holiday has ruined it a bit. :( Sorry everybody! This hasn't compared to the last one.

I will join yours Arkle too. I have a number of important exams and coursework at the moment and so I won't be doing another for a while and joining yours would be nice. :) If you want any help or anything just ask, as I'd be happy to help you. :D

Just continue it <)

hey Arkle, can i join your game
i still new here and not post so much but i have follow this since the first thread
really interested to join this time

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

i am sorry for you mate
it ruined a little bit
a lot i think:O
but nevermind, still can continue this:)

Link to the game:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f104/follow-your-career-t69553.html#post1087435

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

hey Arkle, can i join your game
i still new here and not post so much but i have follow this since the first thread
really interested to join this time

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

i am sorry for you mate
it ruined a little bit
a lot i think:O
but nevermind, still can continue this:)

oh really sorry mate just wanted to get a game started asap so have already started :/
but i will include you in the next game which hopefully wont be long i promise :)

i missed it again:'(
but i will follow your game mate and hopefully can join it next time(A)

promise you i wont be long with this 1 and i'll remember not to start the next 1 without you :)

2027-2028 Season Update

Retirements

Jack Thompson, Chris Robinson and Eyjafjallajokkul Fridleifssson all retired about 1 month after the last update.

Profiles

In the attached thumbnails section:

Stupid time to retire! Lol. For some reason nobody is becoming a manager as well!

2028/2029 Season Summary

Retirements

Robert Decker and Sid Gurung retired. :p

Profiles

Here they are: