Yes mate! Improving very fast! 8 Marking now! You've made 26 appearances this season making one assist with an average rating of 7.11. Your currently with the USA U23 squad with whom you have 13 caps! Not bad for 16 year old.

Unfortunately, Barnet are having a poor season in contrast to last and are sitting in 14th place. Although in real life, this would be amazing for Barnet! You are valued at 45,000 and are "Indispensable to the club".

You are contracted till 2015 and are currently considering a new contract from Barnet.

Is that enough for you? :D

That's... *******... amazing! :D Although, I do wish another club approached me. :'(

Man City, get in !

Can i have a screen shot of my record/history thing ? So like how many i scored etc. ?

Man City, get in !

Can i have a screen shot of my record/history thing ? So like how many i scored etc. ?

Sure man. :)

Your worth 3,000,000 now but have failed to make an appearance for City.

View attachment 143909View attachment 143908

___

jakec3151, It turns out I've set your Birthday to the 1st of March, sorry about that. It's the same as me.

___

Is everybody happy with how I'm doing this or does anybody have any suggestions?

11 goals in 14 games and valued at 3,000,000 isn't bad to day i'm 16 :)

When's next update ?

Can I see a SS of my stats and history? :D

Sure. :)

You've performed very well for Barnet having been almost ever present for 2 seasons. You have trained incredibly well in Marking although despite your height and heading ability you have failed to ever put the ball in the back of the net.

View attachment 143912View attachment 143911

@ I3east, the next update will be at the end of this season.

I will do updates every season and when something big happens (probably usually in the January window).

im about to tear it up at rangers :D

Not with a sports hernia, your not! XD

You've made 1 start and 5 substitute appearances overall and you've made 2 assists in all that. The start came against Anderlecht in the EURO Cup but Rangers were knocked out 4-1 on aggregate. You assisted that goal. Since you arrived Rangers have shot up from 2nd to 9 points ahead in 1st in the SPL.

You are also earned a whopping 2,500 a week! The 3rd best out of us behind Liam Murray on 2,600 and Nardi Vukevic on 3,600!

Screw that ^^^^ Joseph Southern has just signed a four year contract on 9,000 a week at Man City!

Last edited:
haha well i did my bit ;) how long is this sports hernia keeping me out for :p

Sure. :)

You've performed very well for Barnet having been almost ever present for 2 seasons. You have trained incredibly well in Marking although despite your height and heading ability you have failed to ever put the ball in the back of the net.

Screw goals man. 81 appearances over 2 seasons at 15-16 years old. That's badass.

ahh thats good then :D if rangers win the spl will i be the first to win a trophy :O

Can I have my stats and history please?
And is there any clubs in interest with me? :)