ahh thats good then :D if rangers win the spl will i be the first to win a trophy :O

Jake Conway (jakec3151) has come 3rd in League Two with Stevenage and Jack Southern was with Manchester City when they won the FA Cup but he didn't play any games so probably yes. You will be the first player to WIN something.

Sid: you don't have any teams listed as interested but as you may know Tottenham, Rangers, Chelsea, Aston Villa and Birmingham have all had bids rejected.

Here are your stats:

View attachment 143958View attachment 143959

Ouch! Very injury prone and yeah i had to pick from West Brom or Rangers idiot picked West Brom.

I've been watching all this while on Fifa and I've just realised that I haven't been in a single update. :(

I guess that I'm just saving it for the Premier League when Liverpool sign me. :)

Jake Conway (jakec3151) has come 3rd in League Two with Stevenage and Jack Southern was with Manchester City when they won the FA Cup but he didn't play any games so probably yes. You will be the first player to WIN something.

My name is Joseph not Jack ;)

Um, Toby. Sorry, I'm not trying to exlude anyone but it's pretty hard to include everyone when there are 17 people! Although some people are in updates because they ask for their history.

I3east, sorry. As you can see in the same sentence I talked about another Jack and also I have 17 people with 2 names each to remember so not easy. Plus names beginning with J are the most used out of the 17. I'll try not to do that again!

Um, Toby. Sorry, I'm not trying to exlude anyone but it's pretty hard to include everyone when there are 17 people! Although some people are in updates because they ask for their history.QUOTE]

It's okay. Anyway, I wasn't actually blaming you, I was blaming myself for being absolutely terrible. It will all be fine when I move to Liverpool. :)

Last edited:
Woop! I'm a Tottenham player now, not as good as Liverpool, but good enough. :)
Thanks for that update. :)

So, Hows my character doing?

Still stuck at Bury where you have made 74 starts conceding 78 goals. Not bad for a 16 year-old. Also got 4 u21 caps for Estonia of whom you are the captain. :)

Everyone give me 15-20 minuites so I can finish the Introduction of my History Coursework and then do the Season Update. Unfortunately I've gone to far again and all the stats have gone from the bottom so I'll do your history as well!