davidczv

Reaction score
Football Legends - FINAL UPDATE

legends.jpg

Compared to all previous versions on this subject I believe that these will be the most complete database so far with about 1,000 players. Also were done and facepack for almost all players (actually about 900), which will further give the game interesting. Due to update 15.2 and 15.3, FM changed ID numbers of my created players, which has led to interference pictures, so that those who are have wrong pictures in the game, must copy reserve config file from the folder Football legends update v. 2, and just paste it in Legends folder with pictures.

It is done a complete study of each player, playing or non playing history for all players were cleared, training, all the achievements, matches and goals for national teams were also cleared.
Players from the present at the beginning of the game were in their home teams and have 14-15 years.

The Italian league is the strongest and the league with most legends throughout history, so are fully processed Juventus, Milan, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Napoli, Parma, Sampdoria and Grande Torino.

In Spain were completed the five strongest teams: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Deportivo with some legends from Bilbao, Sevilla, Sociedad, Betis, Zaragoza.

German Bundesliga is one of the most interesting with strong teams such as Bayern, Dortmund, Gladbach, Koln, HSV, Kaiserslautern, Leverkusen, Stuttgart and some legends from Werder, Frankfurt, Schalke.

England League for decades was the theater of best British and world player, so it is one of the most comprehensive with completed the greatest teams of the Premier League and teams from the lower leagues, such as Leeds, Nott. Forest.

French League represents the legend of Marseille, Nantes, PSG, Monaco, Lyon, Saint-Etienne, Reims, Bordeaux.

The rest of Europe contains several hundred players of which are fully processed biggest clubs of the former Yugoslavia (Red Star, Partizan, Hajduk, Dinamo, Sarajevo, Zeljeznicar...). I created 11 gold Hungarians, best players from Belgium, Holland, Austria, Sweden and many other players from eastern european teams.

Latin America as a hotbed of talent provides a large number of players, mostly from Brazil and Argentina.The rest consists of Chileans (Salas, Zamorano ...), Colombians (Escobar, Valderrama, Higuita ...), Peruvians (Chumpitaz, Cubillas, Sotil ...) and of course Uruguayans world champions of 1930 and in 1950

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 301416 View attachment 301415
View attachment 301414View attachment 301413View attachment 301412View attachment 301411View attachment 301407View attachment 301406View attachment 301405View attachment 301404View attachment 301403View attachment 301402View attachment 301401View attachment 301400View attachment 301399View attachment 301397

Last edited:
I downloaded the file but it only contained loads of pictures and some "Football Legends (followed by loads of numbers and letters)". I don't know how to do. Can someone please explain how to do? :)

Gonna give this a whirl thanks for this.

I downloaded the file but it only contained loads of pictures and some "Football Legends (followed by loads of numbers and letters)". I don't know how to do. Can someone please explain how to do? :)

Folder with pictures move to the Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 15 / graphics / Facepacks /

"Football Legends (followed by loads of numbers and letters)" file move to the Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 15 / editor data /

Start a new career game.
A little pop-up window will come up that says there is X enabled editor files. Select "Custom" from the editor data drop down menu and choose the Football Legends and it will be load in your new save.

Database has been updated by final version, download link is changed, so you can download it. Wages are corrected, because they were very big, and there have been financial problems of clubs.
Due to update 15.2 and 15.3, FM changed ID numbers of my created players, which has led to interference pictures, so that those who are have wrong pictures in the game, must copy reserve config file from the folder Football legends update v. 2, and just paste it in Legends folder with pictures.

I am Japanese. Permit English that failed. Will you update it in future?
Luís Figo, Juan Riquelme etc.

I'm sorry. 15.3 Database Luís Figo, Juan Riquelme They disappear by use. Default Database That exists.

Yeah. I can't repair it, because I don't have 15.3 update

anyware i could get a full list of players on database please me n few mates wana do online game each wiv our own dreamteam but cant find a full list to choose from.....thanx for this btw

I can't write full list of legends, it's about 1000 players... I wrote clubs where they were placed. So, you will recognize them by names, big values and pictures. Cheapest players are from this clubs: Austria, Rapid Wien, Grasshoppers, IFK Gotteborg, Honved, MTK, Olimpija Ljubljana, Velez Mostar, Zeljeznicar Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Borac BL, Sloboda Tuzla, Radnicki Nis, Vojvodina, OFK Beograd, Sparta Prague, Slavia Prague, Dukla, Nacional, Penarol... Some fantastic cheap players from S.America are Higuita, Andres Escobar, Freddy Rincon, Valderrama, Zamorano, Salas, Leonel Sanchez, Chumpitaz, Teofilo Cubillas, Hugo Sotil... From Europe you have cheap legends like: Florian Albert, Jeno Buzanszky, Munteanu, Stelea, Kaladze, Deyna, Lato, Lubanski, Asparuhov...

Other legends are in leagues I wrote in the post, and they are very expensive.

Great job indeed o.o thanks for your incredible effort to the community

Some players stats, Ca and PA , and most of players both footed were irreal

Lot of players with 190 or more CA and PA, the most doesn´t deserve this stats

Some players with wrong stats, for example Caniggia 16 in finishing, he deservo less thant this, he is a very fast and dribbler

Everty player two footed is not good

My points is to increase your database friend

Congratulations for your effort

Pictures not correct. Where is the reserve config file, I can only see the original one?

When you extract downloaded rar folder you have config.xml file in extracted folder. Just move that file into subfolder "Legends" with pics.

Cheers. I will give it a go. Forgot to say, great work, loving playing with Law, Best and Charlton.