Football Manager 15 Random or Funny Screenshot/Video Thread

So, I scouted Messi just for the sake of it, and the scout report came back saying that he'd be available for between £36m - £50m. Thinking '**** it', I threw in a bid. After a few rounds of negotiation it was finally accepted. Thinking Messi's wages being too high at £525k he'd never accept a lower contract. He did. I have no idea how this happened, but it actually happened.

And before the 'cheater' accusations come forth, I'll be happy to prove that I'm not. I'm pretty surprised by this myself.

FB054995D4619C5974545F8D714DB03FCDCAD90D

i can't get Messi after winning UCL 2 times in a row and having a great team but you with Liverpool can. Same thing was with United in 2018 after winning the UCL and Premier League 3 times in a row and he didn't wanted to leave Barcelona.

If you're asking about my post it's in the first season on LFCMarshall's 13 August update

Seen some peculiar managerial appointments on that update, one was Dunga at Real Madrid not all that weird but then Jose Mourinho openly coveted the Napoli job and left Chelsea who was top of the prem for them. But the weirdest one was LVG to Norwich in second season after being sacked.

Seen some peculiar managerial appointments on that update, one was Dunga at Real Madrid not all that weird but then Jose Mourinho openly coveted the Napoli job and left Chelsea who was top of the prem for them. But the weirdest one was LVG to Norwich in second season after being sacked.

Yeah there are loads. At the end of the first season on mine there were about 10 clubs basically swapping managers around in a circle and Mourinho going to Napoli after winning the league as you said

Out of interest: Were any airborne animals of the porcine persuasion seen above Miyagi Stadium...?