Football Manager 15 Random or Funny Screenshot/Video Thread

That's why they call him "The special One". No one understands what's going on inside his head... :p

[video=youtube;NKMgACOgmdk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKMgACOgmdk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

At the end of each season, the champion of the Eerste Divisie is automatically promoted to the Eredivisie. Eight other clubs enter the Nacompetitie [ˈnaː.kɔm.pə.ˌti.(t)si], a promotion/relegation playoff that includes the 16th- and 17th-place clubs in the Eredivisie. The following teams qualify for the Nacompetitie:

The club with the best record in the "first period" of the season (after 8 rounds).

Found the reason why, Some weird rules in the Dutch League lol.

At the end of each season, the champion of the Eerste Divisie is automatically promoted to the Eredivisie. Eight other clubs enter the Nacompetitie [ˈnaː.kɔm.pə.ˌti.(t)si], a promotion/relegation playoff that includes the 16th- and 17th-place clubs in the Eredivisie. The following teams qualify for the Nacompetitie:

The club with the best record in the "first period" of the season (after 8 rounds).

Found the reason why, Some weird rules in the Dutch League lol.

Sounds a bit strange, still nowhere near as baffling as the Belgian league format though.

Sounds a bit strange, still nowhere near as baffling as the Belgian league format though.

It's really strange, league winner gets promoted.
Team who does best from week 1-8 gets playoff, 9-16 gets playoff and then something else lol weird style of play but owell.

I know I went through all players twice and started round three once. I think the final score was 26-25... to my opponent... :(

View attachment 222276
Came across this guy today with an amusing name - Bending Wall. Highly appropriate for a 190cm 'wall' of a goalkeeper, but one who isn't that good (yet, anyway), so could be bending over to pick the ball out of the net regularly. I have seen better names before, I must admit