Isaac Hayden? I hope.

Hayden is far from a "wonder kid". If he was he'd be on the fringe of this Arsenal team that only has 2 CB's, and he is not. His PA should go up yes, but no wonder kid.

I'd also love to see Toral and Bellerin get a PA boost.

Toral? You been watching much of the under 21's or are you just shouting names out? He's maybe worth 2 star potential at Arsenal at best.

Bellerin should have had a higher ceiling in the past few and does deserve an upgrade IMO.

For Arsenal the only "wonder kids" should be Zelalem, Akpom, Crowley and Chambers. Gnabry should still have good PA. I think Joel Campbell's PA should go up a bit as well.

Hayden is far from a "wonder kid". If he was he'd be on the fringe of this Arsenal team that only has 2 CB's, and he is not. His PA should go up yes, but no wonder kid.

Toral? You been watching much of the under 21's or are you just shouting names out? He's maybe worth 2 star potential at Arsenal at best.

Bellerin should have had a higher ceiling in the past few and does deserve an upgrade IMO.

For Arsenal the only "wonder kids" should be Zelalem, Akpom, Crowley and Chambers. Gnabry should still have good PA. I think Joel Campbell's PA should go up a bit as well.

Honestly, I meant to say that those players should have a PA boost. I dunno why I didn't include that.
I've only heard good things about Toral. I don't actually watch too many of the matches, so my apologies.
I do think Akpom should be better than he was in FM 14 though.

Last edited:
I think Anwar el Ghazi and Milik from Ajax should get PA boosts. c:

Ill cover the americans (who will inevitable be ignored)

Christian Pullisic (borrissia Dortmound) Luca Del Torre (Fulham) Must be in game and a wonderkid no excuses. Junior Flores(Borrissa Dortmound) Cameron Carter-Vickers (Tottenham Hotspur) yes FM hes american. Emerson Hyndman (Fulham) Bradford Jamieson(LA Galaxy) Erik Palmer Brown (Sporting Kansas City) Daniel Barbir (West Brom) Julian Green (FC Bayern)

Christian Pullisic (borrissia Dortmound) Luca Del Torre (Fulham) Must be in game and a wonderkid no excuses. Junior Flores(Borrissa Dortmound) Cameron Carter-Vickers (Tottenham Hotspur) yes FM hes american. Emerson Hyndman (Fulham) Bradford Jamieson(LA Galaxy) Erik Palmer Brown (Sporting Kansas City) Daniel Barbir (West Brom) Julian Green (FC Bayern)
Will defo have a look at these.

...the only ones I recognize from this list are Hyndman and Green. >.>

...the only ones I recognize from this list are Hyndman and Green. >.>

alot of our u-17, cameron vickers got a call up to our u-23's. hes 16 but has a body of a 23 year old. The first two i think has the most potential

If we are going to under 21 NTs, Portugal needs a bigegr boosts in ALL players, at least to Italy level

Anderson Talisca

I'm a Benfica fan and honestly don't know what people see in Talisca that's so great. he has a great left foot no doubt and can be brilliant at times, but he's never going to be a world class player

I'm a Benfica fan and honestly don't know what people see in Talisca that's so great. he has a great left foot no doubt and can be brilliant at times, but he's never going to be a world class player

I have to disagree here. Di Maria 1st 2 years where just ok and look at him right now. Talisca has, imo more potential to be WC than, for example Salvio, that plays better now days. Its just PA and CA.

Not a wonderkid, but no correct thread so **** it, I want Andre Hahn to be upped.

Kishna is class after a coupe of seasons had him whislt on ajax save hes was competing for a start with bojan, Schurrlre then Ocampos.

Regarding players who play in french Ligue 1, I would say:
- Adrien Rabiot (MC) from PSG
- Ongenda (ST) from PSG
- Kingsley Coman (MC) from Juventus (ex-PSG)
- Divock Origi (AMR) from Lille (LOSC)
- Martial (ST) from Monaco (ASM)
- Thauvin (AMR) from Marseille (OM)

There is a bunch of good players from Lyon (OL) : Njie, Ferry, Ghezzal but no wonderkid from my point of view.