My guess from United:
(+10) Adnan Januzaj (based on some rumours)
(+9): James Wilson,Andreas Pereira,Tyler Blackett,Marcus Rashford,Timothy Fosu-Mensah
(+8): Michael Keane,Patrick McNair,Demetri Mitchell,Josh Harrop,Ben Pearson,Joe Rothwell,Reece James,Tom Thorpe,Guilermo Varela,Angelo Henriquez,Saidy Janko,Sam Johnstone,Joel Castro Pereira,Axel Tuanzebe,Borthwick-Jackson

My guess from United:
(+9): James Wilson,Andreas Pereira,Tyler Blackett,Marcus Rashford,Timothy Fosu-Mensah
(+8): Michael Keane,Patrick McNair,Demetri Mitchell,Josh Harrop,Ben Pearson,Joe Rothwell,Reece James,Tom Thorpe,Guilermo Varela,Angelo Henriquez,Saidy Janko,Sam Johnstone,Joel Castro Pereira,Axel Tuanzebe,Borthwick-Jackson
Were you hear that mate? Do you mean - and not +?

My guess from United:

I think that Angelo Henriquez will be -9 and also Januzaj.

My guess from United:

I'd be really surprised if they overrated the United youth squad so heavily.

Expecting a bunch of Chelsea youngsters to recieve a boost, considering their superiority last season and this.
Boga, Baker, Solanke is a few players worthy of an high PA.

Carlos Strandberg in Häcken and Gustav Engvall in IFK Göteborg needs to be boosted. Key players in the swedish team that finished third in last years U17 World Cup, and both have been vital parts of their club this season. Strandberg was close to finalizing a move to Dortmund this summer, but it fell through in the last minute.

Areola, Rabiot and Ongenda from PSG should definitely get a CA boost and adjusted attributes.

Expecting a bunch of Chelsea youngsters to recieve a boost, considering their superiority last season and this.
Boga, Baker, Solanke is a few players worthy of an high PA.

Carlos Strandberg in Häcken and Gustav Engvall in IFK Göteborg needs to be boosted. Key players in the swedish team that finished third in last years U17 World Cup, and both have been vital parts of their club this season. Strandberg was close to finalizing a move to Dortmund this summer, but it fell through in the last minute.

C'mon they only won it by 2 points, didnt even have the best GDiff either.. lol :)

(i'm not gutted we lost on pens i swear).