Football Manager 2008 8.0.2 Patch and January Transfer Update Now Available

Just try downloading it the regular way, instead of torrents?

GL.

Yeah i thought that but now its 8.0.1 that isnt installing, its like there is something interacting with the data editor and fm.exe even though they have both been unistalled.

Done it! It was my spyware remover that was causing the issue, i always disable my virus scan whilst installing but i never thought to do the same with my spyware software.

Thanks for all ya suggestions

Ah spyware scanner. Well at least we know now so we can let other people know if they're having the same problem :)

the new skin download

i just downloaded the new skins that looked really cool and followed the instructions to get it working but it doesnt seem to come up in the drop down box please help

i just downloaded the new skins that looked really cool and followed the instructions to get it working but it doesnt seem to come up in the drop down box please help

Probably wrong section here, but I'll help you out.

In My Documents>SI>FM08 do you have a 'Graphics' folder created?

If not, make one, and out the skin files in there.

Have you set a custom user data folder in your options? If so you need to put the skins there instead.

Last edited:
having a little trouble getting it to work just wondering if you guys could help me.
ive downloaded the file from the link just wondering what i do next lol?

Just run the file and it should set up for you (Y)

im having bit of trouble when i click run it does but then comes up with error cant read file block 36 is this a problem or will it still work

I'm not sure what that error means. Try restarting your computer and try again.

I had that problem, but mine was with block 46. All i did was download it again and it worked fine.

yes i would but it just wont work ive done what you have said and the instructions