Football Manager 2011 - Announced.

No. I'm sure if anyone here knew they'd have said by now.

Some news that came out last week.

Football Manager 2011 will allow gamers to publish achievements and goals to social networking sites such as Twitter, Sports Interactive's announced.

You can set manual or automatic updates of achievements to your Twitter account. Steam users can publish their achievements to a personal virtual manager's office on the Football Manager website.

You'll be able to upload videos from the match engine directly to YouTube, too.

There's also a new camera angle for the 3D match view. It's called "TV camera" because it moves and is more zoomed in. Like on telly.

FM 2011 is due out on PC and Mac on 5th November. The PSP version, Football Manager Handheld 2011, will release on the same day.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-09-24-football-manager-2011-supports-twitter

I will use this feature for the rest of FM 2011 ;)

interested to hear what he says about the news features 2morrow

NunoPeixinho hopefully he will mention the demo in one of the blogs but looking at past years it's usually about 2 weeks before the release date. Obviously nothing official yet

interested to hear what he says about the news features 2morrow

NunoPeixinho hopefully he will mention the demo in one of the blogs but looking at past years it's usually about 2 weeks before the release date. Obviously nothing official yet

thanks mate :)

I know this was probably asked before, but will we have a demo? I'd really like to play a bit as my FM10 stopped working. Already pre-ordered it, at the 29/10 at 2:00PM will have it, but then I'll have to wait until 6 to play it : /

EDIT: forget it, found it. Thx anyway

gotta admit it's a pretty random question

ok fair enough I jumped the gun. I didn't know anything about Crawley and made an assumption. I'm very sorry (A) I doubt anyone knows as I doubt that is one of the things that will be released as info. we will getting told different new features of the game, not specific team finances. gonna have to wait for the game/demo ;)

ok fair enough I jumped the gun. I didn't know anything about Crawley and made an assumption. I'm very sorry (A) I doubt anyone knows as I doubt that is one of the things that will be released as info. we will getting told different new features of the game, not specific team finances. gonna have to wait for the game/demo ;)