Football Manager 2011 - Announced.

46709_10150264776985596_101962020595_14469195_1847381_n.jpg

Good to see Hayes and Yeading tonking Wimbledon on fm11 ;)

the heat map/average player position on the analysis screen is going to be a handy addition to tactic makers...

46709_10150264776985596_101962020595_14469195_1847381_n.jpg

Good to see Hayes and Yeading tonking Wimbledon on fm11 ;)

Looks alot like the middle finger haha. Very good addition though tactics wise as Jones said, will be helpful for choosing width and where the passes are focused. Also to see how the other team are playing and what space could be exploited.

Heat map is something a lot of people (or just me) were clamoring for.

I saw pictures of set piece tactics, but I'm not sure how detailed that is. Can you place guys where ever you want them or what?

Heat map is something a lot of people (or just me) were clamoring for.

I saw pictures of set piece tactics, but I'm not sure how detailed that is. Can you place guys where ever you want them or what?

Hopefully not, that has set-piece glitch written all over it.

does anyone kno the release date for the demo.... as well as the full game ??

Yeah I would love to know when the demo gets released. I canna' wait.

Normally 3 weeks before the game, so beginning of next month if the games out at the end of October.

If the demo's good, i'll buy it, if not, i won't.

Good innitt!!

xx

I really liked the FM10 demo. Was really easy though, just made me want to buy the game even more :p

release date confirmed as 5th november.

good to have an offical release date now instead of everyone guessing

At least this will put an end to the 'OMG WHEN'S IT COMING OUT?! LOL' posts...

Actually, on second thought it probably won't...

Some news that came out last week.

Football Manager 2011 will allow gamers to publish achievements and goals to social networking sites such as Twitter, Sports Interactive's announced.

You can set manual or automatic updates of achievements to your Twitter account. Steam users can publish their achievements to a personal virtual manager's office on the Football Manager website.

You'll be able to upload videos from the match engine directly to YouTube, too.

There's also a new camera angle for the 3D match view. It's called "TV camera" because it moves and is more zoomed in. Like on telly.

FM 2011 is due out on PC and Mac on 5th November. The PSP version, Football Manager Handheld 2011, will release on the same day.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2010-09-24-football-manager-2011-supports-twitter