Football Manager 2011 Demo out Friday 22nd October

I gave my details and ****, and it said registration confirmed.. but it didn't email me. wtf.

I have steam... the demo will be available aswell for me tommorow right?

I Have steam, so can i just get it at midnight yeah? :)
I think you've gotta sign up still on the Mirror thing to get it, I don't think you can just get it on Steam without it. I'm not completely sure though.

I haven't got an email :eek:

Yes i have done nothing there.

Yes i have done nothing there.
Oh right, how long ago did you register? I didn't actually check my junk mail until about an hour after I registered, might take a while.

Sorry, just got home from a play, and can't be arsed to read through 7 pages. Signed up to M football, have steam, will it just be downloadable, or do I have to do something else (Had the registration confirmation thingy)

Oh right, how long ago did you register? I didn't actually check my junk mail until about an hour after I registered, might take a while.
About 20 mins ago, what I have to have Steam to play?

details will appear at midnight on the mirror site for what time it will be live and where to download it from

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

for those on steam already http://store.steampowered.com/app/34390/ you will see the demo, and its status is coming soon

Sorry, just got home from a play, and can't be arsed to read through 7 pages. Signed up to M football, have steam, will it just be downloadable, or do I have to do something else (Had the registration confirmation thingy)
That should sorta clear your question up a bit.. But to be blunt, nobody really has a ******* clue lol.

About 20 mins ago, what I have to have Steam to play?
Yeah that's the way it's being downloaded from that Mirror site, instead of a torrent that will take ages to download, it's going on Steam which will (hopefully) be quicker.

There'll be other places to get it soon without Steam though, just not at midnight.