Football Manager 2011 Demo out Friday 22nd October

i need some help registering on mirrors site it keeps saying invalid postcode

Do you need to sign up on Steam aswell to dl the demo tonight @ midnight? I saw up above that people were talking about getting a redeem code from Mirror Football for Steam. If this is the case, will I need to register with Steam aswell? Thanks ;)

Once you sign up, how would you get the code to redeem it on Steam? Tomorrow

By e-mail I would guess... Please could somebody answer me, bottom of last page please too :D

Do you need to sign up on Steam aswell to dl the demo tonight @ midnight? I saw up above that people were talking about getting a redeem code from Mirror Football for Steam. If this is the case, will I need to register with Steam aswell? Thanks ;)

Unsure, if you want to get ASAP you may's well download Steam and sign up for MirrorFootball know, just in case. :)

I'm really not looking forward to the insanely slow download speeds at midnight :(

I just signed up to mirror football now, I'll try and find out how to get the code tomorrow after school :)

Neither am i,think it may be better to wait until 2 or 3 am as shouldnt be many on at that time....should fall in from the pub at that hour :)

I'm really not looking forward to the insanely slow download speeds at midnight :(
the download is on steam so it should be fine, its the reason why they are doing it by steam and not by torrent