Football Manager 2011 Demo out Friday 22nd October

we have half-term this week and next. Brilliant :D

Seems like I'm the only one that isn't bothered by this. I know its going to be FM10 with the updated transfers, a few stat changes and some new tactic things and conference responses. I also know I'll end up getting the game. I think I can wait.....

Seems like I'm the only one that isn't bothered by this. I know its going to be FM10 with the updated transfers, a few stat changes and some new tactic things and conference responses. I also know I'll end up getting the game. I think I can wait.....

Dont worry you are not the only one. I cant be bothered with the demos anymore and would rather wait until the full game is released.

cant wait

but im not downloading the demo, would rather wait for the release

I agree with Joe, not to fused really. I'll download the Demo, but I'm not expecting much from it sadly :S

310_anime_celebration_promo.gif

My life is begining to make sense once again........ Ahahaha time to get an excuse for my girlfriend... "hey baby, i will have to study alot next weekend, can't be with you :("

WOOP! Can't wait, but it's 4 days away! (so long!)

the demo is worth downloading just to get used to the new layouts, but never continue with the games when the full release is out.

roll on 5th November...!!

same for me i think :$;)
and half term for a week after.

oh happy days!

Good times (H)

Will be good to get a feel for it, seems a lot more advanced and in depth compared to other years, should be good. <)

Might download the demo if I am bored otherwise I will wait for the full release

im going out on friday, ****! gonna have to catch up and play all saturday

I'm not a fan of demos so probably won't download it. Will more than likely just wait until full release then get to grips with it then :)

I'll probably come down with some sort of illness on Thursday night, how convenient (6)

Last edited: