Football Manager 2011 Demo out Friday 22nd October

execellent teachers training day then and half term the following week

Haven't got a day off work for a week and a half. Night time FMing FTW.

So do all current steam users get it Thursday or is it only if you register with the mirror? If so do you just register at the top under the Man U/ Toon logo's?

I have even better news. According to Miles Jacobsons Mirror Football blog it will be out on Thursday. Oops My bad only for subscribers of Mirror Football lol.

can only have one league playable :S i wont be carrying it on to the full game but will dl just to get used to it

I'll probably come down with some sort of illness on Thursday night, how convenient (6)
used all my likes.... so, LIKE

used to spin my ex all sorts of excuses, mainly "its been a long one at work, no point you coming round cos i'm going to sleep" simple but effective way of gaining more FM time

I have even better news. According to Miles Jacobsons Mirror Football blog it will be out on Thursday. Oops My bad only for subscribers of Mirror Football lol.
Nope its available from Steam on thursday regardless of being a mirror football subscriber.

got insect day friday OH YEAH and half term after BOO Yeah

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of demos so probably won't download it. Will more than likely just wait until full release then get to grips with it then :)

i dont like the demo's either i just buy the full game on 5/11/2010 (H)

Que buena noticias.. vamos la puta madre !!!..

-------------------------------------------------------------

Goods News... come on !!