Football Manager 2011 Legends database & Screenshot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

madridboy86

Reaction score
as you may I know I created a Legends database for FM 2010, and a lot of people loved it so I'm doing a new version :)

but I'll be using my FM 10 version

In the new version you'll see

more players added
more clubs brought back, that have gone (Gretna, Wimbledon, Telford United, Scarborough)
old stadiums brought back & replace the current ones :) (will be only for a number of clubs)

everyone is more than welcome to add any legends they want in :p

or will this be a waste of time and would people download this or not :S

I'll certainly give it a download, check some teams out and create a team of 16/17 year olds (H)

I'm guessing Southampton are already in the FM10 version. Any idea of the players who are in Southampton that you have done?

I'm guessing Southampton are already in the FM10 version. Any idea of the players who are in Southampton that you have done?

I done the stadium, and just added a few players

like Matt Le Tissier & Ali Dai (worst player ever in the EPL)

Hey! I used your 2010 version and loved it!! Would love to see the following Nottingham Forest legends if possible in this one mate?

Chris Bart-Williams
Steve Stone
Steve Chettle
Bryan Roy
Grenville Morris (Forest's all time top scorer)
Nigel Clough
Mark Crossley
Des Walker

Hope you add a few of these to bolster the Forest squad. Nice one. Wickett

Hey! I used your 2010 version and loved it!! Would love to see the following Nottingham Forest legends if possible in this one mate?

Chris Bart-Williams
Steve Stone
Steve Chettle
Bryan Roy
Grenville Morris (Forest's all time top scorer)
Nigel Clough
Mark Crossley
Des Walker

Hope you add a few of these to bolster the Forest squad. Nice one. Wickett

sure I'll add them in with the European Cup side aswell :D and the old database works in this one also I have some players faces done :p, just going to muck around with Queen's Park and then I'll start adding players into this database next week end

whens it out ;) i wanna get downloading ;)

maybe i could give a few suggestions ;) all the players in the england 1966 world cup squad ;)

it'll be out when I complete it :D

add players to palace

give me a list and I'll do it

cant wait to download this

hopefully next month :D

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

I added in England 1966 squad I'm going to add in Denmark Euro 1992 squad :D

Status
Not open for further replies.