Football Manager 2011 Legends database & Screenshot thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just had an idea while I'm bring back Gretna (for me to muck around on :))

I could make them all different smaller Databases :)

sounds great cud i ask for a baggies legends mate:D P.S sorry to hear about the trouble you had with the other db considering how much effort you put in:(

started working on Arsenal 2003/04 squad but I'm using 2006/07 CA & PA, so some players might be abit over ratted, also should I put them as the same age as they where in 2003/04

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

what should I do with the Current Arsenal Squad :S

Arsenal 2003/04 now done (with them back at Highbury) - Current Squad are all free agents

I'll bring back the shirts aswell :)

View attachment 162759

who should I put as Liverpool Manager, there so many I could use and which liverpool side should I use same with Manchester United :(

With both Liverpool and Man Utd teams because there successes stretch over many periods of time I would suggest using there official halls of fame and then adding players that Played a part in their Champions League success and with United use add in the players that died in Munich plus Frank Barson:p:)

who should I put as Liverpool Manager, there so many I could use and which liverpool side should I use same with Manchester United :(

Bill Shankly for Liverpool manager
Matt Busby or Sir Alex for Man U manager
and what psycho1970 said for the sides :)

With both Liverpool and Man Utd teams because there successes stretch over many periods of time I would suggest using there official halls of fame and then adding players that Played a part in their Champions League success and with United use add in the players that died in Munich plus Frank Barson:p:)

well I'm using Liverpool 1983/84 squad, plus some of the 1996/97 squad as youth

with United I was going to use the 98/99 squad with some of the Busby babes & 68 squad and Frank Barson

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Bill Shankly for Liverpool manager
Matt Busby or Sir Alex for Man U manager
and what psycho1970 said for the sides :)

SAF will be at Aberdeen for the 82/83 squad :)

---------- Post added 14/04/2011 at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was 13/04/2011 at 06:49 PM ----------

started working on Middlesbrough 1996/97 squad and put them back at Ayresome Park

Status
Not open for further replies.