Football Manager 2011: The Unofficial Guide

Roonaldo

Club Captain
Reaction score

The Unofficial Guide to Football Manager 2011

Made by the Football Manager FT Community

Kfr9s.png

Dec (Admin of FMHVibe) - "A great insight into FM for any newbie to the game. Anyone who is struggling to get into the game needs to read this"

Heath (Moderator of SI Community) - "Good introductory guide to playing FM. Helpful for people wanting to get to grips with many aspects of the game."

Mike (Moderator of FM Base) - "Top class guide, Easy to understand yet incredibly informative, perfect for new entrants to Football Manager. An essential download."

descriptionp.png

Click Here to Download

Disclaimer - This content was made by the FMFT community and is all original. Please do not claim this content to be your own although feel free to distribute it, as long as FMFT is credited of course. If you have any issues with anything said in this disclaimer, please contact me via PM.

Last edited:
Will not download it as it's not official and may teach us wrong things...
Nah, will give a try if it means getting the sack.

Will not download it as it's not official and may teach us wrong things...
Nah, will give a try if it means getting the sack.

How can it give you the wrong things? It's your choice whether you choose it ignore the points or not?

Aah well, It's your choice, but pointless posting if you're not going to download.

How can it give you the wrong things? It's your choice whether you choose it ignore the points or not?

Aah well, It's your choice, but pointless posting if you're not going to download.
I clearly did not stated I did not want to download it :p

Just downloaded, and having a read threw now, It's very neatly set out.

Having contriuted to this, I can only say that the areas on the Counter-Attacking Strategy, Mind Games and Building Tactics with the Analysis Tool are truly fantastic. ;)

But seriously, I do highly recommend this.

I beg to disagree Eds, I think the whole guide is truly fantastic. :D Thanks for all the lovely feedback so far guys. I'm glad it hasn't disappointed.

By the way, I'm TJ head of the Guide. Also forgive me for the awful and mispelt name on this fansite, I signed up ages ago to download some graphics in a rush.

I'll have a look. Always willing to find more info.

I beg to disagree Eds, I think the whole guide is truly fantastic. :D Thanks for all the lovely feedback so far guys. I'm glad it hasn't disappointed.

By the way, I'm TJ head of the Guide. Also forgive me for the awful and mispelt name on this fansite, I signed up ages ago to download some graphics in a rush.

Kudos to you and all the guys who took the time out to make this, BTW. Always appreciated.

Thanks GC.

By the way, if you like the guide please post it on twitter. We're trying to raise awareness as we'd like all FM'ers to have the guide as we believe it is an extremely useful resource!

Im grateful that we dont have to pay £6 for the guide like wondershit is charging

I take it you guys don't like Wonderkid round here then... :D

Anyway, we definitely would never charge for our content.

having personally read this as ive witnessed its creation, i would strongly recommend downloading it, it has helped me alot especially with all the new features in fm11. the way the guys have written the guide make it very easy to understand :)

Definitely giving this a download and, having just gotten Football Manager 2011 today, I need to brush up on my managing skills since the demo.

It was suggested on the SI thread (where it's also been well received so kudos again), but its worth adding a zip or a rar file, because PDF's open automatically on some peoples browsers