Football Manager 2012 : Arsenal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone gotten to over 2026 with Arsenal and got a new stadium built?
Din anyone try and develop Ryo? Has great potential, but I have to sell him every single time due to the LW position being full.(Gervinho, Ox, Podolski)
In 2030 and they won't even expand my stadium, so doubt they will build a new one until you've spent at least 80-100 years in the current one.

In 2030 and they won't even expand my stadium, so doubt they will build a new one until you've spent at least 80-100 years in the current one.
Is your stadium filled most of the time? That can be a reason.. You should be able to get a new stadium after 20 years so i cant see why you cant

Is your stadium filled most of the time? That can be a reason.. You should be able to get a new stadium after 20 years so i cant see why you cant

My capacity percentage has been no less than 99 in any of my years managing. Arsenal have just had a new stadium built; why would they build another one?

Arsenal don't really need a new stadium. A normal sellout brings in about £1.5m. Now having that reguarly means the wages are paid for and you only lose £1m a month. Nice profits at the end of the year.

But anyone know what I have to do to get the stadium renamed in my name?

Arsenal don't really need a new stadium. A normal sellout brings in about £1.5m. Now having that reguarly means the wages are paid for and you only lose £1m a month. Nice profits at the end of the year.

But anyone know what I have to do to get the stadium renamed in my name?

Just be a legend. Keep winning trophies, but not sure how long it takes. As I said, I'm in 2030 and I've only conceded the league title 3 times, so I dunno.

My capacity percentage has been no less than 99 in any of my years managing. Arsenal have just had a new stadium built; why would they build another one?
If they can gain more money over time from building a new stadium then why now? Rumors has it that you can request a new stadium every 20th year

- Did you only win the league 3 times and you're in 2030?

If they can gain more money over time from building a new stadium then why now? Rumors has it that you can request a new stadium every 20th year

- Did you only win the league 3 times and you're in 2030?

he meant he has only lost it 3 times.

Anyone here tried to develop the likes of Chuks Aneke and Benik Afobe on FM12? I have just started an Arsenal save where I will not buy any players older than 18 and other than the first season I have to make a profit from transfers (Sell more than I buy). I have promoted Afobe and Aneke into the first team from day one and they are both playing quite well in the time that they have been given.

Anyone here tried to develop the likes of Chuks Aneke and Benik Afobe on FM12? I have just started an Arsenal save where I will not buy any players older than 18 and other than the first season I have to make a profit from transfers (Sell more than I buy). I have promoted Afobe and Aneke into the first team from day one and they are both playing quite well in the time that they have been given.

No but I kept them considering Pat Rice rated them a future 3 star. But then just let them rot. Afobe was turning to be a player with no good mentality but just physical attributes and tecnique. Aneke just never cut it.

Right now in Feb of the 1st season Afobe has 9 goals in 17 games (8 starts, 9 off the bench), Aneke has played well in any of my three roles in my attacking triangle.

Not EPL quality first season, but got to develop the kids. Afobe has converted a good number of chances.

Having just started a save with Arsenal, I have made a lot of signings in and out of the club, I decided to make a brand new squad, keeping a few, RVP is my main striker, and he has just got injured for 2 months, so glad no-one wanted Chamakh.

A quick manual for playing with Arsenal: Buy Edinson Cavani for 33.5m euros => game over!

I recently switched to 12.2 patch and struggling to find a tactic to use with them, anybody got any recommendations?

Does anyone know which of our legends are in the game that you can get as a coach etc Really want Henry as my assistant but he hasnt retired yet

Arsenal‬'s new 12-13 home/away kits for Football Manager 2012 3D match engine, created by Mantralux:

Download link:
https://t.co/73SYVWdy

Screenshots:
Im no pro in Photoshop, but can some one do the 'cut-outs' for both home and away kit to put it ingame
View attachment 260009 View attachment 260010

Where do I put that to make it work? Also anyone playing on the latest LFCMarshall patch? How much did you guys get for RvP since his refusal to sign a new contract? I sold him for 25m to Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.