Football Manager 2012 Data Editor Thread

I hope that the Continental Competition creator is improved, so I can make a hosted competition

It's not out yet about 4 or 5 months early aren't you?!

would like it if you were able to edit a save game (ie player transfers) as you have to edit the game and start a new save game for changes to come into effect. Would keep it up to date and realistic!

i'm not sure how best to explain this but i would call it intelligent creation.

i.e. if i've created 2 or 3 divisions and given them the same or similar aspects then when i click add division it would instantly make it the next league in the same nation and pick teams based on how i had been picking them e.g. if i'd been doing 20 team divisions based on rep it would pick the next 20.

i did something like that for fm 10 but i never got round to putting awards in or reserve/youth leagues. then i didn't get round to recreating it on fm 11 due to the time it would take. i might have a go at making it on fm 12 when it comes out depending on whether i've got the time.

I reckon it would be cool if you could create a regen face when creating a player!!!!!!!

where is the editor?

opening up steam click on the library then go to tools you should see the following items there

Football manager 2012 editor (283.3 MB)

football manager 2012 resource archiver (290.9MB)

Last edited:
my editor won't open.

it just comes up a message saying it stopped working and has to close, any one have any ideas whats wrong?

EDIT:

managed to get it to run as administrator.

Last edited:
where is the editor?, tried the same place as last years but still couldn't find it

Does anyone know what "ratings" do in the Nation Transfer Preference tab?