Football Manager 2012 Data Editor Thread

error

i have download fm 2012 editor data....but when i run it it does not open...actually the screen get black and the mouse is loading to open it but then immedeatly it kicks me out .....and if i try to oppen it again it says ERROR:editor 2012 is already running

having problems with the editor where when u edit the squad, their bio repeats itself. Will there be a patch to solve this bug out, they had this problem with the last few FM games

hi.. i m trying to use editor and keep failing to load it.. ""couldnt find data folder.................."" pls help how can i fixed it?

how to integrate

once youve created your new database how do you get it so you can start a game with it . Ive been in and changed all the things i wanted to and its been saved but when i go to start new game it says i still only have the original database

How do you create fixture lists? I can't find any way of doing it in the editor itself but I've downloaded some and they use the same file type and it won't open in LibreOffice.

Also what does the resource archiver do?

where is the data editor i cant find mine in 2012 game help please anyone

Last edited:
I want to play with Anji and create the Barcelona of the east but you can only have 6 foreign players in the Russian Premier Division, which means I can't create the team I want. Is it possible to get rid of the rule in the data editor? Please help...

hey guys, hoping someone can help me.

i know where the editor is and i do have it but whenever i click it i get a series of errors saying that the editor cannot find the data e.g., /data or /data.sigfx or /laguanges etc...

i have uninstalled and re installed the game twice but that didnt work.

anyway, hopefully any of you guys can help me out. thanks!

hey guys, hoping someone can help me.

i know where the editor is and i do have it but whenever i click it i get a series of errors saying that the editor cannot find the data e.g., /data or /data.sigfx or /laguanges etc...

i have uninstalled and re installed the game twice but that didnt work.

anyway, hopefully any of you guys can help me out. thanks!

I also like that. Need some help.

Is there a way so that I can download the fm editor without steam? Thanks in advance.

How do you re-name competitions, for example; Euro Cup to Europa League (mine is still called the Euro Cup) on fm 2012