Football Manager 2012; Who you going to be?

You going to buy Football Manager 2012?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plymouth Argyle. Never managed in League 1 before not to mention League 2. Add the financial problems and the small squad you have and you're basically screwed. My plans:
Play 30-40 pre-season friendlies with your reserve/youth squads, then release them all to generate around 2m.
Sack all useless staff members and all of my scouts, (I will be my own scout).
Be as cheap as I possibly can and try to clear the debt ASAP, then challenge for higher leagues!

Definately have an Arsenal game as my main one as well as one with the Phoenix. Think I'll also give West Brom a go along with Lille, Coventry and the Netherlands over time.

Carmarthen. Ivegot some friends who play for them.

I'm going to start a save each with Chelsea (my club) and Deportivo (my favourite Spanish club, with a decent challenge). Probably alternate the two and play the Chelsea one first for a week to scout out the bargain buys for Depor save :)

1st. choice : Arsenal and all the way to the future (2030 ?)
2nd choice: AS Roma
3rd choice: Malaga, Bayern Munich, PSG, or Lyon.

1st Game Chelsea,
2nd Game Plymouth (never done one with them)
3rd Game Journey man

Malaga will be my long term foreign save
Real Betis will be my challenge save to win la liga and Champions League
Still deciding on a long term England save. Might do arsenal or wigan
Still deciding on a low league (3 divisions or lower) team aswell, might do crawley town.

Wolves: gonna sell the vast majority of the team and assemble a squad of hardworking, intelligent youngsters. From there I will teach them to play good, short football, improve youth facilities and build a young, dynamic team of wonderkids to take on the world.

Or be hated by the fans for selling all the club legends and buying a bunch of untested kids...

Being a Coventry fan it will have to be them for my first game. Will get round to doing one as AFC Wimbledon as well. Then who knows. Might go abroad somewhere. Although Plymouth also sounds like a challenge.

My long term save will be Spurs, to get use to the new features and develop great tactic, training etc.
Then will use it for lower league english team and bring them to glory.
Will also try journeyman, as it will be best to use the new "change playable league" features.

I am not qiute sure, but 3 teams came onto my mind. One is Boro, second one is Ipswich and third one is Macclesfield:)

Ill start with Malaga - they have a really interesting project going on and it will be interesting to try and beat the traditional big two
At some point I'll also manage QPR, Barcelona and a LLM

I will start with Newcastle as my long term save then when hopefully the lower leagues (level 10) come out i'll start a game as the mighty Whitley Bay in the Northern League (FA Vase Winners 2002 , 2009, 2010 & 2011)

fc porto will be my main save like always (H), then eventualy preston ne and sheffield fc once the lower leagues in england are rdy

I will definitely play with Barcelona like always. For the other saves I will try Tottenham, Alaves and Sao Paulo

I'll go either Skeid or Vålerenga. Not too keen on Celtic as it'll simply be too easy, and I'm still having a crack at the Celtic '67 Challenge with Boavista.

I'm going to start as the mighty Leicester City :D We are basically a prem club facilities, money, players wise...