Football Manager 2012 Wonderkids - What do you think?

I think there's similar thread already. But I cant bother to search, so I would say:
-Adryan, Viktor Fisher, Couilbaly, Ademilson, Yaisien....

Not sure if there going to be in 12 but if they are I think the likes of Suso and Enzo Zidane could well be wonderkids. Also fully expect Neymar and Couilbaly to be wonderkids :)

I have made same threads for FM 2010 and FM 2011. Question remains same - What players you find new wonderkids in FM 2012? For me, new wonderkids should be Neymar, Sime Vrsaljko or Souleymane Coulibaly... Share your view.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souleymane_Coulibaly

Neymar already is a wonderkid in FM2011.

I expect Shaqiri to be amongst the Spain U21 national side. I hope Ross Barkley of Everton has higher ratings this time round because he is 17 and the youth coaches have said he is better than Wayne Rooney was at this age.
Also that bloke Spurs signed, Phil Jones and a few Brazilians.

Juan Agudelo... There's only Juan Agudelo... There's only Juaaaan Aguuudelooooo!

Enzo Zidane, Jon Toral, Gerard Deulofeu and ofc Neymar! ^^)

Raheem Sterling! Might be a bit biased as a Liverpool supporter, but he does posses some amazing talent.

I have made same threads for FM 2010 and FM 2011. Question remains same - What players you find new wonderkids in FM 2012? For me, new wonderkids should be Neymar, Sime Vrsaljko or Souleymane Coulibaly... Share your view.

​New? They're wonderkids in FM2011.

neymar is, but vrsaljko is far from wonderkind mate
nope. if u use him right, then he's good. but i consifder him FM 11 wizzkid (wonderkid)

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

enzo zidane, ryo miachi, s. coulibaliy [ elephant hitman ;) ], joel campbel, and Marcel Gecov

Massive but can't jump then?
sarcasic much? lol
well that his nickname after hammering the u17 WC.

i guess u can derived how he got the name elephant hitman. ;P

nope. if u use him right, then he's good. but i consifder him FM 11 wizzkid (wonderkid)

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

dont get me wrong, he is awesome, and i really expect he can be one best young players in fm12... also take look at ante vukusic, young striker who had great season

Yes Ante should maybe be a wonderkid but he has very good PA, in the range of -9 PA players if I reccall right...

The bias in this thread is intense. Suso, Ravel Morrison etc are all good/ great prospects for the future but haven't proved they're wonderkids. Think now of the difference between Ravel Morrison for example - never played in first team (bar maybe the odd cup appearance, idunno) and Neymar - linked with Real etc, full Brazil international. Wonderkid does not just mean high PA.